cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

100 Millions views on my Contributions

Screenshot_20230609-180646.jpg

Screenshot_20230607-171436.jpg

I am thrilled to share that my Google Map Contributions have recently reached an exciting milestone - 100 million views! Moreover, the places I have added have garnered 6 million views. While these numbers may not seem massive at the moment, I firmly believe that they will grow to become significant figures someday.

In this journey of contributing to Google Maps, I have come to realize the importance of focusing on quality over quantity. I have also written a detailed post about this how I used Top100 system developed by @AdamGT  to take control of things .You can find about it here. It's not just about the sheer number of views or places added, but rather the impact and value they bring to users. Every contribution I make is a chance to enhance someone's experience, provide accurate information, and assist fellow traveler

Despite the presence of juggernauts on Google Maps with billions of views, I have discovered my own rhythm and embraced the opportunity to learn and grow. Each interaction with other LGs at this platform teaching me a lot. Every exercise here brings something new and help me map better.

While I am proud of the milestone I have achieved, I am even more enthusiastic about the future. With each passing day, I am determined to refine my contributions and offer users the highest quality information possible. After all, it is the value we provide that truly matters, not just the numbers on a screen.

So, let's continue adding our mark to the map, one quality contribution at a time. Who knows, in the not-too-distant future, our efforts may be celebrated as monumental achievements, inspiring others to follow suit.

Remember, it's not about the magnitude of views, but the positive impact we make.

Cheers

Trailblazer 

32 comments
Level 10

Re: 10 Millions views on my Contributions

Congratulations on your achievement 🥳

@Trail_blazer 

Level 10

Hola @Trail_blazer felicitaciones por el logro alcanzado. Saludos desde Uruguay 🇺🇾🇺🇾🇺🇾

Carlos Alonso Giménez
Level 8

Congratulations 👏🎉

@Trail_blazer 

Level 9

@Trail_blazer,

Congratulations on your achievements. I couldn't agree more with your approach to being a local guide. 

Hope you have continued success! 

Alfred New
TRAC Badge
Level 8

@Trail_blazer CONGRATULATIONS.   I feel the same about fellow Local Guides and L.G. Connect users:Anything useful and interesting can be found in everyone of us contributions.I salute you.

Level 10

@Trail_blazer Congratulations for this achievement ❤️👍

Dr. Foodie Official
Connect Moderator

Congratulations @Trail_blazer on both your achievement and your strategy.

Leaderboards of Top 100 Local Guides from over 100 different countries!!!
Level 10

Re: 100 Millions views on my Contributions

Little correction in my post. I stated that I have got 10 million views on photos and 6 millions on placed added however when I did little calculation in mind it doesn't fit well. 6 million on placed added and on photos just 4 million ? I was excited and post it way too fast. Actually the views were 100 million. Reason this thing happened is, Initially Google maps in India used standard English numerals  but lately Google maps is also showing  local numeral system i.e. Indian Counting system in my case. So the numbers shown in screenshot are Indian while email I recieve is in English numerals system. It takes me few seconds to process every time.

Here is quick shot at Indian and English numbering system 

10 Lacs is 1 Million

100 Lacs or 1 Crore is 10 Million

1000 Lacs or 10 Crore is 100 Million

10000 Lacs or 1000 Crore is 1 Billion

Level 5

Re: 100 Millions views on my Contributions

Congratulations on your achievement @Trail_blazer 

rickiemanie