LuisMGonzalez's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

4 tips to be a successful multiplier of the Local Guide program

1. Include the checking of GoogleMaps reviews in your conversations with friends and family. Specially when visiting restaurants or selecting where to go next time. (In this photo  my friend and Local Guide Level 5 @ArmandoBaja is enjoying a chess game with his son while visiting LILO & OLI Café in Montreal).1. Include the checking of GoogleMaps reviews in your conversations with friends and family. Specially when visiting restaurants or selecting where to go next time. (In this photo my friend and Local Guide Level 5 @ArmandoBaja is enjoying a chess game with his son while visiting LILO & OLI Café in Montreal).

2. Always be proud of your roll as a #LocalGuide and recognize the talent in others. (In this picture with my nephew and Level 6 Local Guide @leoemontero, we are both smiling just dreaming of the possibility of one day attending together a #ConnectLive event. As I said to him, everything is possible if your activity on Google Maps is always looking to help the community and improve the content, one picture and one review at the time).2. Always be proud of your roll as a #LocalGuide and recognize the talent in others. (In this picture with my nephew and Level 6 Local Guide @leoemontero, we are both smiling just dreaming of the possibility of one day attending together a #ConnectLive event. As I said to him, everything is possible if your activity on Google Maps is always looking to help the community and improve the content, one picture and one review at the time).

3. Don't be shy to share your pride as a #LocalGuide and use hashtags and promote the handlers from Google on your personal social media accounts. My experience is that it will allow people to explore by themselves about the program. After my continuous posting from #ConnecLive2019 and the  almost daily sharing on my accounts, I've had received many positive comments from friends and family. In particular, I want to give here a shout-out to my dear friend and just recently Level 6 Local Guide @Fat_and_Funny. I am so proud of her!!!3. Don't be shy to share your pride as a #LocalGuide and use hashtags and promote the handlers from Google on your personal social media accounts. My experience is that it will allow people to explore by themselves about the program. After my continuous posting from #ConnecLive2019 and the almost daily sharing on my accounts, I've had received many positive comments from friends and family. In particular, I want to give here a shout-out to my dear friend and just recently Level 6 Local Guide @Fat_and_Funny. I am so proud of her!!!

4. Always have #pegman with you. Not only he loves to visit places but also he is a great conversation starter with people on the street. (In this picture my #pegman is with us having #Hightea at the Burgundy Lion's amazing solarium in Montreal).4. Always have #pegman with you. Not only he loves to visit places but also he is a great conversation starter with people on the street. (In this picture my #pegman is with us having #Hightea at the Burgundy Lion's amazing solarium in Montreal).

Montreal, QC, Canada
11 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: 4 tips to be a successful multiplier of the Local Guide program

Connect Moderator

Nice post @LuisMGonzalez, very funny but you are indeed a great Local Guide.

Thank you for sharing my friend!

| | | | - La decisione più coraggiosa che puoi prendere ogni giorno è quella di essere di buon umore 🙂

Former Google Contributor

Hi @LuisMGonzalez

Thanks for sharing these great tips with the community! 

You've got the right approach, I can see that 🙂

Keep up the good contribution!

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

@Giu thanks for reading my post and for your kind words. It's a daily work and it cannot be made alone, that's why all the effort of the Google moderators and the Local Guides' shared experiences are really appreciated. #letsguide

Level 10

Grazie, caro @LuigiZ !!!

Level 9

Comparto tus ideas @LuisMGonzalez ! No

hay nada mejor que transmitir a otros nuestro gusto por el programa para que se entusiasmen a participar.

Y falta de pegman, son buenos los stickers y pines!!

IMG_20200209_200320984~2.jpg

 Saludos!!

Mauje
Level 9

Totalmente de acuerdo @LuisMGonzalez  y @Giu_DiB !!

Mauje
Connect Moderator

Aaaah! ¡Yo quiero un Pegman también!! jajaja

Saludos desde Ciudad de México.

👋

Level 10

@EugeGallardo gracias por tu comentario. Mucha suerte en tu nominación.