Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Accessible Mykolaiv Walk the 4th Connect Anniversary Meet-up

Accessible Mykolaiv Walk the 4th LGC Anniv Meet-up 

Ukrposhta

Admiralska St, 27/1, Mykolaiv, Mykolaivs'ka oblast, Ukraine, 54001

July 26, 2020 @ 11:00 (EEST)

(For English please scroll down)

Шановні Місцеві Експерти! Приєднуйтесь до нашої Зустрічі!

Зробимо Карти нашого міста кращими!

Ми збираємося на розі вулиць Соборної та Адміральскої 26 липня об 11.00 (навколо Укрпошта відділення 1), щоб прогулятися центральною частиною міста та визначити місця з функціями доступності. Зробимо фотографії, відгуки, відповіді на запитання, додамо актуальну інформацію про місця до Google Карт.

Не забувайте фотоапарат або смартфон для фотографування та гарний настрій!

Чекаємо на зустріч з вами!

Dear fellow Local Guides! Let’s join our Meet-up!

Let's make Maps of our city better!

We are gathering at the intersection of Soborna and Admiralska streets on July 26 at 11am (near Ukrposhta branch 1) to walk through the central part of the city and identify places with accessibility features.

We will take photos, reviews, answers to questions, add up-to-date information about places to Google Maps.

Please don't forget to bring your camera or smartphone to take a photos and good mood!

*This meet-up is the part of unofficial Celebration of the 4th Anniversary of Local Guides Connect launched by Kashif Misidia @KashifMisidia

#letsguide #localguides # localguidesconnect #oneaccessibility #lgcannivmeetups

Приєднатися можна тут

До Зустрічі!

Admiralska St, 27/1, Mykolaiv, Mykolaivs'ka oblast, Ukraine, 54001
11 comments
Level 10

Re: Accessible Mykolaiv Meet-up

@JaneBurunina Thanks for Sharing! 👏❤️ Best wishes for all.

Omar

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Connect Moderator

Hey @JaneBurunina Wow!!! It's really a great initiative, probably it's the first outdoor meet-up after the lockdown. 

Wishing you all the best my friend.

And Thank you so much Jane,  for making this meet-up, as a part of #lgcannivmeetups, I will update it at Main post of Unofficial LocalGuidesConnect Worldwide 4th Anniversary Celebrations

I will let you know.

Again thank you so much.

Shukriya 🙏

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Connect Moderator

Thank you @OmarBD for kind wishes!

Have a nice weekend! 

Connect Moderator

You are welcome as always my friend @KashifMisidia!

Great initiative! 👏 I'm very glad to celebrate the 4th Local Guides Anniversary together with fellow Local Guides!

Indeed, it's my first outdoor meet-up after lockdown! Can't wait to meet Local guides in my home city! We have as lot to do! 😊

Have a nice weekend!

Stay safe! Greetings from Ukraine! 

Connect Moderator

Congratulations @JaneBurunina for another exciting meet-up ! You must be excites as its first actual meet-up after lockdown! All the best😊👍

Thanks ! In case you wish to reach out, kindly send a private message on Connect. Feel free to tag on interesting posts by adding  '@' before my Connect profile id : globe_trotter_ish and I will respond as soon as I can !

Connect Moderator |  Guiding Star 2020 |  Guiding Star 2022Meet-up ChampionAccessibility Champion

Read Accessibility awareness posts here  | Accessible life - Google Earth projectInclusion and diversity series  | #GoGreenWithMaps series

My Instagram profile 

Connect Moderator

Thank you @Globe_trotter_Ish!

Really, I'm very excited about it! 

Connect Moderator

Re: Accessible Mykolaiv Walk the 4th Connect Anniversary Meet-up

That's amazing that you are already able to host a face-to-face meet-up in your country, my friend, @JaneBurunina. Have a lot of fun. I'll be looking forward to reading the recap.

Connect Moderator

Thank you for kind wishes dear friend @AlexandreCampbell!

Have a nice weekend!

Level 10

Thanks, friend @JaneBurunina  for giving your valuable company to our @KashifMisidia ,

Not able to attend any of the meetups due to the timing.

It is great that these series of accessibility meetups are really generating a lot of awareness among the LGs and many are trying to give the company.

All the best

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me