MiladD's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Connect Live 2020

Hi My name is Milad Danesh. I am from Iran. I have been working with Google Map Maker for over 5 years. After completing this project, I'll help Google, but this time more specialized.

I added a lot of places where business owners needed to be introduced. Pictures for historical and cultural sites.

I'm probably the first Iranian to take part in this great Google workshop. Hope to see you at the event at ۲۰۲۰ in California.

I hope to see you at Connect Live 2020

Free World
7 comments
Level 8

Connect Live 2020

Hi My name is Milad Danesh. I am from Iran. I have been working with Google Map Maker for over 5 years. After completing this project, I'll help Google, but this time more specialized.

I added a lot of places where business owners needed to be introduced. Pictures for historical and cultural sites.

I'm probably the first Iranian to take part in this great Google workshop. Hope to see you at the event at ۲۰۲۰ in California.

I hope to see you at Connect Live 2020

Free World
Connect Moderator

Re: Connect Live 2020

Hi @MiladD 

"Welcome to Connect! If this is your first visit, you’ve come to the right place. This post will serve as a guide for everything you need to know about contributing content and engaging with the Local Guides community on Connect

This is the first of the information that you will find in "Your guide to Connect" , the introductory Guide of the community.

In there you will find all the necessary information to know how to better contribute in the community

Thank you for your post, that appears to be your application for Connect Live 2019. If so, please note that your post should use the Local Stories topic.

you can change the label by yourself, simply pressing the three blue dots on the post and choosing "edit message"

on the next step, you can change the label on the post. The labels are locate on the top, over the post body

Caption: Label selection area for the post in Local Guide ConnectCaption: Label selection area for the post in Local Guide Connect

Once you gave the new label, just save the changes

save changes.JPG

For more information: Edit your post - Why and How To

Please note that I have merged your posts with the same content. If you need to change your original post, it is not necessary to repost it. You can simply make an edit.

Do you have a doubt about how to do something? The Help desk is here for you,with a long list of post with detailed indications on how to post.

Which kind of contents we share in the community? What are Connect topics? will give you an explanation

Level 8

Thank you @ErmesT  very much for your information.

Best regards...

Free World
Level 9

Hello @MiladD welcome to connect! Nice to meet you 🙂 

Instagram - Google Maps Profile - #TeamTacos #México‌
Former Google Contributor

Hello @MiladD

It seems that this is the post for your Connect Live 2020 application. Please note that I have moved your post to the Local Stories section where applicants should submit their response. You can find more information about the different sections of Connect in the article What are the Connect topics?.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

@Ekattotii Hi

If the comment has a problem. You can delete it.
Thankful

Free World
Level 7

Very smart.. Success your the best 👍👍