DeniGu's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Moderator

Connect Moderator Penny gets featured on Google’s blog, The Keyword

Caption: A photo of Penny waving a Local Guides flag in front of the Sydney Opera House. (Courtesy of Local Guide @PennyChristie)Caption: A photo of Penny waving a Local Guides flag in front of the Sydney Opera House. (Courtesy of Local Guide @PennyChristie)

We want to take a moment and congratulate Connect Moderator @PennyChristie for getting featured on Google’s blog, The Keyword! 🎉 Penny tells her story as a Local Guide dedicated to mapping accessible and inclusive places so that everyone can find the spots where they feel welcome and safe.

Penny is one of the incredible individuals who have used Google's tools and technology to achieve great things for their communities in the Asia-Pacific region. You can see the full collection of stories on The Keyword here.

Thank you, Penny, for championing accessibility and inclusivity! We are lucky to have you as part of the community and on our team of Connect Moderators. Tell us, what was it like telling your story for The Keyword?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

63 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Connect Moderator Penny gets featured on Google’s blog, The Keyword

Hello @DeniGu 

Thank you for sharing this nice story of an exceptional local guide and connect moderator. Stories and recognition like this inspire others to follow suit.

Thank you @PennyChristie for your exceptional role and hardwork on the platform and especially on Google maps. Which of your accessibility or inclusive work are you the proudest of? Please we will like to hear from you in details. Thank you and congratulations again.

Happy guiding 

Cheers 

Liberia, Love of Liberty brought us here

Proudly Nigerian but loves Ghana.

Warm greetings from W.Africa.

New on Connect? Please see my welcome-card

Selected Connect posts: My local guide lamp | Nigerian Digital History Museum | West-African dishes | Gwarimpa/Abuja Food Crawl | My first post on Connect | I'm a community builder |Find all my Connect posts here

TRAC Badge
TRAC Badge
Connect Moderator

Thank you @DeniGu  I’m so happy to have been featured on Google’s blog. It’s so exciting 🥳

Level 9

Re: Connect Moderator Pennychristie gets featured on Google’s blog, The Keyword

Congratulation @PennyChristie for this feat .You have done

Screenshot_20231026_094310_X.jpg

a great job 👍.

Level 9

That's a great news indeed! Congrats @PennyChristie !!

Thanks for sharing @DeniGu.

Cheers!

| Ajit Thite | “Collect moments, not things” – Aarti Khurana |
My Latest posts :- | Great Place to pause for Some Moments to Live: Ka'Soul Cafe, Pune |
Level 9

Dear @PennyChristie

Congratulations! Your dedication to mapping inclusive and accessible places as a Local Guide is incredibly & inspiring.

Hi @DeniGu Thank you so much for sharing this insightful post. 

Greetings from Barishal, Bangladesh.
Level 7

Hvala @DeniGu na ovoj priči.

Moje iskrene čestitke @PennyChristie 

Svaka čast na vašem predanom radu i doprinosima ovoj fantastičnoj zajednici.

😊🇭🇷

Pozdrav iz Hrvatske!

Connect Moderator

@DeniGu ,thank you so much for this post about @PennyChristie 

Penny is not only one one the greatest Local Guides I've ever meet, but also a real passionate about Social Inclusion, and I am really proud to be one of her friends.

Congratulations Penny, well deserved

Connect Moderator

Re: Connect Moderator Pennychristie gets featured on Google’s blog, The Keyword

Connect Moderator