HinalLad's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Creativity Recognized: A Google Search Labs Journey!

Creativity Recognized: A Google Search Labs Journey!

#1 A collage of pictures taken at the Google Office Mumbai.#1 A collage of pictures taken at the Google Office Mumbai.

They say "being creative never goes out of fashion," and that motto couldn't be more true! On April 19th, I culminated a thrilling 4-month journey – the Google Search Labs Notes Championship Program. This incredible experience allowed me to share my knowledge on the global education vertical, all while pushing my creative boundaries in ways I never thought possible. Each note I crafted became a canvas for artistic expression, allowing me to make a lasting impact.

#2 The recognition of being the "most creative" notetaker given to me.#2 The recognition of being the "most creative" notetaker given to me.

The program wasn't just about individual contributions. A highlight was visiting the Google office in Mumbai for the Creators Conversation event. The energy crackled with the enthusiasm of passionate individuals from diverse backgrounds. To top it all off, I was incredibly humbled to receive the "Most Creative" award for my notes! A huge thank you to the ping team for all their recognition throughout the program.

#3 A set of other certificate and badges given  to me on the event day!#3 A set of other certificate and badges given to me on the event day!

This incredible journey wouldn't have been possible without the unwavering support of the entire program team. A heartfelt thank you to Iswarya Balakrishnan for her constant guidance and encouragement. Meeting Nikhil Madhusudan Raihcur, the Program Manager for India, in person was a true privilege – his passion for innovation is truly inspiring. To everyone on the ping team, your recognition throughout the program fueled my motivation – thank you!

Thank you all for supporting me in the entire notemakers journey, which wouldn't be possible without you all. 

@NareshDarji @Tejal @Mukund_hirpara_ @Rushabh_Sindhav @Shrut19 @ajitthite @Vijay_Bhadani @RosyKohli @TravelClever @AnshukMitra 

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
37 comments
Level 9

Betreff: Creativity Recognized: A Google Search Labs Journey!

@HinalLad 

Meinen herzlichen Glückwunsch zu dieser besonderen Anerkennung 

Level 9

Re: Creativity Recognized: A Google Search Labs Journey!

Congratulations, @HinalLad , very well deserved accolades to you. 

My best wishes for many more to come.

Cheers!

Level 10

Wow! A big congratulations from Dhaka, Bangladesh! 

I believe this hard earned recognition came as a consequence of your truly interesting and inspiring dedication and creativity. Great to see our fellow local guides have supported you in this process. 

Best of Wishes

Connect Moderator

Congratulations 👏🎉 @HinalLad 

Your creativity and dedication really paid off. This recognition is well-deserved!

Thanks so much for sharing your accomplishment and including me! 🥰 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Hello @HinalLad , Congratulations on this outstanding achievement!

Signature Image
Level 9

Congratulation @HinalLad  you Are best you deserve it🙏 ,  it is  reward for your hard work , keep posting keep motivating  🙏🙏

Satyameva Jayate सत्यमेव जयते
Level 7

This is so amazing! Congratulations @HinalLad 🎊🎉

Level 9

@HinalLad 

Congratulations, much success and may this award bring you even more joy in making a difference in the creation of content.

Hugs.
Karen Alves Gaspar
Brazilian living in Canada
Local Guide Level 9
Instagram: @firstkalves
Level 8

Betreff: Creativity Recognized: A Google Search Labs Journey!

@Annaelisavielen Dank für deine Wünsche.