Did you mean: 
Level 9

Betreff: اونٹ

@Sabil4133 

Schönes Bild vom Kamel 🐫 ☺️ 

Connect Moderator

Re: マタニティフレンドリー

Hello, @tanaka_taro                 

Welcome to Local Guides Connect and thank you for your post.

I am going to merge your post to our monthly topic in

Introduce Yourself - May 2024, where you get to know other Local Guides as well And also about Connect. 

Moreover, 

Let me share some more helpful links with you which would be useful for your future posts on Connect. 

1. Your guide to Connect to make yourself comfortable and understand how to best use Connect.

2. How do I write a post on Connect to discover how to write great content here on Connect.

3. How do I follow the original content guidelines on Connect to make sure to follow the original contents guidelines here on Connect.

4. For Uploading Photos on Connect, these links  Uploading a photo on Connect

And  How to tell a story through your photography.

Will be very useful for you.

If you need any help you can always refer to our Help Desk.

Thank you

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Connect Moderator

Re: اونٹ

Hello @Sabil4133 

And Welcome to Local Guides Connect.

Let me share with you that Connect is a place where local guides usually discuss TravelPhotographyFood and Drinks, and many other topics.

The following articles will help you make your experience more enjoyable on Connect. 

Your guide to Connect and 14 helpful tips for using Connect.

Moreover, I'm merging your post in our monthly Introduce Yourself - May 2024 section where you can know others and talk about yourself.

All the best 👍

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Level 7

مساعدة ذوي الهمم

• يجب علينا بذل كل ما بوسعنا إلي مساعدة ذوي الهمم لكي يتم تنقلهم إلي الأماكن المراد زيارتها بسهولة 
Connect Moderator

Re: مساعدة ذوي الهمم

Hello, @Abdo94                   

Welcome to Local Guides Connect.

I am going to merge your post to our monthly topic in

Introduce Yourself - May 2024, where you get to know other Local Guides as well And also about Connect. 

Moreover, 

Let me share some more helpful links with you which would be useful for your future posts on Connect. 

1. Your guide to Connect to make yourself comfortable and understand how to best use Connect.

2. How do I write a post on Connect to discover how to write great content here on Connect.

3. How do I follow the original content guidelines on Connect to make sure to follow the original contents guidelines here on Connect.

4. For Uploading Photos on Connect, these links  Uploading a photo on Connect

And  How to tell a story through your photography.

Will be very useful for you.

If you need any help you can always refer to our Help Desk.

Thank you 

في حالة وجود أي صعوبة في قراءة تعليقي ، يمكنك النقر فوق "تحديد اللغة"

"Select Language" في الجزء العلوي الأيمن من الشاشة ، في القائمة المنسدلة للغات ، يمكنك تحديد اللغة التي تريد قراءة المنشور بها .

Level 8

Re: Introduce Yourself — May 2024

1/الاسم عمرو عبدالله عامر 

2/الموقع من جمهورية مصر العربيه سوهاج طهطا 

اعمل فى محافظة القاهره الجديده 

3/مااحبة فى كونى مرشدآ محليآ

قرات اراء

من محبى الاستكشاف واضافه المحلات والمطاعم ل 

وتعديل البيانات المواقع على الخرائط 

4/ما هو الشى المفضل لدى  التجوال  والبحث عن اماكن مفقوده فى الخرائط 

5/حقيقه ممتعى عنى السير على الاقدام وستكشاف الاماكن الجديده 

950.jpg

Level 7

First Time writting here

hello!

This is my first post here. I am level 7 as a local guide. It was surprising to know that my photos got so many views, more than 1.5 M views. I love to travel and share my photoexpressions on Google Maps. I only do this because it can help other travelers improve their trips and enjoy them more.

Screenshot_20240518-080046.png

Level 10

Re: First Time writting here

Welcome to the Local guides community 👋

@Devi78 

Level 6

my super shop

শামীম ষ্টোর প্রফেসরপাড়া, ভেড়ামারা কুষ্টিয়া। সবাই কে আমন্ত্রণ 

1000000099.jpg

Connect Moderator

Re: my super shop

Hello @shamimmalitha 

Welcome to Local Guides Connect.

That's great to see you in Connect Family 😌

I want to let you know that 

I m moving your post in a Ongoing Post : Introduce Yourself - May 2024. (Click on the Link) 

Here you can follow the five prompts below and share your introduction  In this thread including your photo (in landscape mode). 

1.Name: 

2.Location: 

3.What I love about being a Local Guide: 

4.My favorite thing to explore: 

5.Fun Fact about me: 

A landscape photo of you with a brief description we can use to write a caption.

I also wanted to recommend to you, check Your Guide to Connect for more information on what topics are discussed here,

&

how to choose topics for your posts , and many more

great tips.

Thank you