YOHANREDDY's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Google map review question

I have reviewed 48 places in google map but only 39 reviews are showing, please tell me the reason, what should I do to see all my reviews in google map?

@TravellerG 

8 comments
Level 8

Re: Google map review question

Hello! @YOHANREDDY Your remaining 9 unpublished reviews are marked as spam reviews, you can use “incognito mode” from “Google Maps” to see which reviews are unpublished and which ones are published.

Continue mapping...

Mohammad ZI Sayem
Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 7

Thank you brother

Level 7

@ErmesT or @MortenCopenhagen: I'm afraid I need to tag you again. I really think a frequently asked questions section is needed.

If you want to help me in making Google services more accessible and more inclusive, you can also contribute to #GoogleCrowdsource https://crowdsource.google.com

Thanks in advance for your help.
Connect Moderator

Hi @YOHANREDDY 

A possible reason for your reviews being hidden could be your violations of the photo guidelines. 

Please delete all your selfies and all redundant photos = similar to other photos of yours. 

After doing so, please recheck the number of hidden reviews and report back. Maybe there are more issues.

If you need relevant links to the guidelines or examples, please let me know. 

Best of luck

Morten

Level 7

Thank you  sir, good information. @MortenCopenhagen 

Connect Moderator

Thank you for the tag, @KattyGeltmeyer .

@YOHANREDDY , in addition to the helpful tips given by @MortenCopenhagen , let me add that it would be great if on the meantime you also remove the huge amount of duplicates and redundant (very similar) photos. In fact this kind of contributions do not add any additional information in Google Maps, and it is considering simply a trick to get more points, normally sanctioned by Maps

Thank you 

Level 7

@ErmesT  Thank you sir, 

Good information. 

Level 10

Hello, dear fellow LG @YOHANREDDY,

You have received many valuable suggestions and I too have the ANSWER for your problem. 

Please delete all:

1. Duplicate Photos 

2. Similar looking photos

3. All Selfies,

4. Photos with your prominent faces, etc. 

5. Write useful reviews than not useful simple words ...

Even after that, you may have to wait for sometime to get your reviews. 

Important:

It is the best practice to write reviews from the location of the place you are reviewing and upload the photos/videos from the same place - this will increase the chance of faster entry in Google Maps. 

Hope you got the points... 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me