DeniGu's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Moderator

Introduce Yourself — January 2024

Hi everyone — and Happy New Year! Welcome to Local Guides Connect. Please take a moment to introduce yourself to our community.

As “Introduce Yourself” threads can be lengthy, we start a new one each month and lock past threads. You can check previous threads, like December's, to see who recently joined and where they’re from. We’ll merge any “I’m new” and “Hello world” posts we find elsewhere with this thread to keep things organized.

Do you want to be featured in our monthly Introduce Yourself posts? Share your introduction in the comments, following the five prompts below, and a horizontal photo of yourself (in landscape mode). The best introductions will be considered for future Introduce Yourself posts. Please note: Your response may be edited for clarity. By taking part in this challenge, you agree to allow us to share your answers and photo(s) publicly here on Connect.

This month, meet @PriscilaJimenez! Priscila is a Local Guide Level 8, and here’s what she shared.

Caption: A photo of Priscila in front of the Lago Frías lake in Río Negro, Argentina. (Local Guide @PriscilaJimenez)Caption: A photo of Priscila in front of the Lago Frías lake in Río Negro, Argentina. (Local Guide @PriscilaJimenez)1. Name: Priscila Jimenez

2. Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina 🇦🇷

3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I love to share relevant and helpful information about the places I go. I started using Google Maps when I moved to Buenos Aires 6 years ago. Reading other people's reviews helped me a lot to decide whether to visit a place or not and discover some hidden gems in this amazing city. 🗺

4. My favorite thing to explore: I got a full list! But my top five are: coffee shops, ice cream shops, museums, libraries, and vintage stores. 😍

5. Fun fact about me: I love to play Mario Kart on Nintendo Switch! 🏁

Nice to meet you, Priscila! Local Guides, don’t miss the chance to say hi to Priscila in the comments below and share your introduction, too.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Buenos Aires, Argentina
187 comments
Level 3

Re: Who are the moderators on Connect?

IMG_၂၀၂၂၀၅၁၁_၂၀၀၀၃၅.jpg

 I love my people, my country

Level 10

سوق واقف قطر الدوحة

من امام سوق واقف في الدوحة قطر مكان جميل ورائع يستحق الزيارة

[PHOTO REDACTED]

Level 10

Ynt: سوق واقف قطر الدوحة

Hello @ameensaleh , welcome to the forum. I understand your enthusiasm to write something new, but there are certain rules that you must follow when writing in the Forum. One of the most important of these rules is not to share photos with as many people or shots as possible. I see that you are sharing photos of young children here, so please do not get spammed. upload photos to help more local guides

Level 10

Ynt: سوق واقف قطر الدوحة

شكراً على الملاحظة وستكون المشاركات القادمة اكثر تركيزا لمساعدة المرشدين المحليين 

Level 6

Re: Your guide to Connect

Well, my name is zulchan. I come from Indonesia. I believe you as my hope ; familiar, opened, and futurist. I do like normally joking, doing exercise , thinking of job and others. Talking about travel guideline as my routine activity , I usually ask suggest to  the community to make it better. 

Level 8

Shrimath yoga school

1000019923.jpgShrimath Yoga

Bangalore 

Arjunabittahalli, Gollahalli Gate, Nelamangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 562123

Level 6

সাফিনা পাক ভ্রমণ ২০২৩

২০২৩ এর লাস্টে এসে আমরা গেছিলাম শাফিন পার্ক। রাজশাহী জেলার গোদাগাড়ীতে এই সাফিনা পাক অবস্থিত। পার্কটি অনেক আগে থেকেই চালু ছিল কিন্তু রিসেন্টলি পার্কটিতে অনেক কিছু কাঠামোগত উন্নয়ন এবং ভিতরের কাজ করা হয়েছে এবং নতুন ভাবে আবার পার্টি চালু হয়েছে। 

91hcq9.jpg

Connect Moderator

Re: সাফিনা পাক ভ্রমণ ২০২৩

Hello @Khadimul 

Welcome to LG Connect 🙏 and congratulations on your first post here.

The Safina Pak looks like an interesting place in Godagari.

Did you visit here recently?
Please also include information like how to reach here, parking facility, timings, Google Maps coordinates, etc. for the benefit of local guides planning a visit here.

Also, please introduce yourself to the local guide community here and get featured on Connect:
https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Introduce-Yourself-December-2023/m-p/368098...

Level 6

Re: সাফিনা পাক ভ্রমণ ২০২৩

Thanks a lot