AdamGT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Leaderboards of the Top 100 Most Viewed Photos

Thank you once again  @AdamGT  and I like the way you brief the solutions that's amazing.

From now onward I will keep these things in my mind. 

Cheers 

Connect Moderator

It's simple @RohitGahlot,. I want to teach you everything I know so that you can then teach everything that you know to others that come after you 😉

Leaderboards of Top 100 Local Guides from over 100 different countries!!!
Level 9

Hi @AdamGT sorry, I filled out the form again yesterday with updates and added the link there?

Kind Regards, Tee
Level 10

Star Photo @Brian_D Uploaded 19 Oct 2019 Screenshot 20 Sep 2021Star Photo @Brian_D Uploaded 19 Oct 2019 Screenshot 20 Sep 2021

Hi @AdamGT 

No extreme Photoshopping or overblown saturation was used in the creation of this photo 😉

Cheers

Brian

Connect Moderator

Hello @Teana_K 

I've just seen your entry and from what I can see that while you've indicated that you wish to participate on both the Points and Photo Views leaderboards, you've sad No to participating on the Star Photo leaderboards 😞  I suggest you check your answer on your form to confirm this and then simply revisit the form 🙂

As per the instructions on the form after you submit your entry you should receive an email with a copy of your data. Did you receive such an email?  If not, are you sure you went all the way through to the end of the form and pressed the Submit button?  If not make sure you are using this data entry form and try again and if shown a message with a link something like Edit my responses then select it. 

Connect Moderator

Nice to see that you made it without too much trouble @GYours 😉

I've had a quick look at your data and can see that your link to your post of your screenshot of your star photo doesn't conform to the requirements on the data entry form.  Easy to fix, just revisit the form and correct this one entry by midday September 3 😉 

Level 9

Dear @AdamGT 

thank you for your info.
It doesn't matter about being updated only in october 1st. You haven't to give me extra help to be listed on september if I miss the timing for answer 😉
Thanks for all this organization, it's great 😉

Have I to upload an update of my star photo and correct link before midday Friday 3d or Sunday 5th?
360Pixtour, Google Street View Trusted Photographer, Belgium - Brussels Google Local Guide, The75 GLGs 2016
Connect Moderator

Hi @Jean-IgnaceBE 

Edited: When reading this make sure to read the latest comment here

Firstly, if English is not your preferred or best language, then it is best that you post your comments or questions in your own language and we can use Connect's translator to translate if we need to.  This will make it better for all of us. 

I'm not sure what you mean by "It doesn't matter about being updated only in October 1st."  However, as posted here about 6 hours ago, the current schedule is a follows:

AdamGT_2-1630514561071.png

I will try to explain in words. Between now and 5th September, the 3 September leaderboards shown will be posted on the dates shown.  So on 2 September I will post the latest Points Leaderboards, on 3 September I will post the latest Star Photos Leaderboards, and on 5 September I will post the latest Photo Views Leaderboards. So you should update your data according to these dates.  For example, your star photo details should be updated no later than 3 September to be included in the September update otherwise it will be included in the next update on 1st October.  So you didn't miss the September Points Leaderboards update yet because you have until midday 2 September 😉   

Have I to upload an update of my star photo and correct link before midday Friday 3d or Sunday 5th?
Regarding the Star photo, from the schedule above you can see that to be included in the September update you should do this by midday 3 September (AEST) 😉

Now between 5 September and 1st October Adam will be sleeping 😉   Then on 1 October, I hope it is a weekend, I will post all of the leaderboards again for October with updated data as at that date. Then on 1 November we repeat, etc etc etc.

I'm sorry it has been confusing with the dates up until now, however as our dear friend @Ramamoorthy123  can confirm, it will become much clearer and simpler after we get past this transition period in September!

Let me know if anything is still unclear.

Adam

Level 8

Yes, I agree!  Thank you for your patience and insight with the improvements!

Level 9

Hi @AdamGT thank you for spotting that, I will fix it now. All done, completed as requested.

Kind Regards, Tee