Kinjalchhaya's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Local Guides 2023 Album Of Star Photos

Caption: Star photo by @Kinjalchhaya uploaded onto Google Maps on 19 August, 2021 and showing star views of 970,597 as at 19 December, 2022Caption: Star photo by @Kinjalchhaya uploaded onto Google Maps on 19 August, 2021 and showing star views of 970,597 as at 19 December, 2022

GwalBhog, Motera Chandkheda, Gujarat, India
My star photo, shows a nice wide internal view of this Gujarati restaurant. I'm very fortunate that my star photo is also the feature photo of this very popular restaurant. As I wrote in my review, it's an excellent place with great ambiance. One would love the way the tables are arranged. Here one can get mixed cousin combination of kathiyawadi, gujarati, rajasthani and north indian.

Selfless Contribtor!!My Local Guide Profile @kinjalchhayaLocal Guide India
Surat, Gujarat, India
11 comments
Level 9

My Star Photo

Glad To share the huge photo views for the photo i Clicked for an restaurant overall view named #gwalbhog in #Motera #Ahmedabad

Kinjalchhaya_0-1670554882447.png

Level 10

Re: Local Guides 2022 Star Photos

Congratulations, dear @Kinjalchhaya Ji.

That's really great!

Shot is really nice...

Best wishes for more achievements...

🙏

PS

Are you in @AdamGT's Leader Board?

Regards to you both...

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Connect Moderator

Great work @KinjalchhayaKinjalchhaya! please keep up sharing and contributing.

For your information, since your posts and photo are very similar to one another, I have merged them together to keep Connect organized.

Connect Moderator

Well done on your impressive star photo achievement @Kinjalchhaya. By the way, if you meant this post to be that for the Top 100 Star Photos Leaderboards then you need to post it on  the Local Guides, 2022 Star Photos post and if so, then you will also need to correct the link on the data entry system 😉  It's important that you do this so that the leaderboards will correctly link to your star photo and so that other Local Guides will quickly and easily find it.

Leaderboards of Top 100 Local Guides from over 100 different countries!!!
Level 9

Hi @AdamGT thanks for guidance. Yes I did updated the data in the forms post login but misunderstood the caption pasting. Would do the needful

Level 9

Yes @TravellerG i am at level 8 at 49th number. The level was steadily going down which actually gave me food for thought and I went to @AdamGT past post and have updated the data. Also previous photo on leaderboard was 6 years old . This one now crossed views and most viewed photo within just 1 year. I do have such 6 to 7 photos 

Level 9

Thanks @Sophia_Cambodia . Appreciate. Happily Contributing 

Level 8

@Kinjalchhaya 

Great job you deserve it as you are excellent photographer.

Regards Tejal 

Level 8

Great work @Kinjalchhaya  and congratulations for being the guiding star this year 😊.