AdamGT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Betreff: Discussion on Local Guides' 2024 Star Photos

@Caverni 

Hallo, sie haben gerade ihr Sternenfoto hochgeladen. Sie müssen nur im Top 100 Programm das Datum aktualisieren in Bezug auf die Aufrufe. Ich habe gesehen dass dort der 13.08.2023 steht.

Level 10

Thank you very much Annaelisa.😁

Riccardo Caverni.
Multa paucis
Level 9

Re: Discussion on Local Guides' 2024 Star Photos

Hi everyone.
I hope you are in good health.
I was very surprised when I saw that the number of views on my star photo at the end of February (5,671,228) had dropped compared to the number of views at the end of January (5,789,961).
Can anyone help to explain why this might be happening?
Thank You.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Local Guides' 2024 Album of Star Photos

This content has been removed.
Level 8

Re: Local Guides' 2024 Album of Star Photos

Level 9

@Rednewt74 

Hallo, ist deine Bearbeitung mit 31.  Januar so von dir gewollt, beim Star Video 

Level 9

Hi @AdamGT 

On Friday, March 1 2024, I reported a decrease in the number of views of my star photo at the end of February (5,671,228) compared to the number of views at the end of January (5,789,961) according to the screenshot from Google Maps. I entered the number of star photo views (5,671,228) in 'Your Star Photo' according to the screenshot on February 29 2024. Interestingly, today (March 7 2024) the number of views of my star photo increased to 6,082,733. I don't know how this change will affect the Current Top 100 Average Star Photo Views/Day Leaderboard, Level 9 Star Photo Views Leaderboard, Overall Top 100 Star Photo Views Leaderboard, and Star Photo Movers & Shakers Leaderboard tables.

Level 10

@mbmuhlison , @AdamGT ,

I also noticed a significant change in the number of views on my star photo today compared to yesterday. Please see my comment here.

Signature Image
Connect Moderator

I only just replied to @PrasadVR here that it would appear that perhaps some work has been done to at least rectify the star photo views issue. Let's hope that this is true.

Leaderboards of Top 100 Local Guides from over 100 different countries!!!
Level 8

@mbmuhlison  I also updated my stats at end of February with reduced numbers on Star Photo and Star Video. This morning they show big increases. The Leaderboards will certainly show a bit of a distortion going forward.