FlavioDA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Markets in Provence

The Provence region of France has many things to offer to visitors. One of these are the markets of the villages.
Usually a fixed day of the week (sometimes two) is for market, usually a morning market.
This summer I visited one of the largest, in Apt.

Fruit and vegetable stand with a woman which choose some productsFruit and vegetable stand with a woman which choose some products

One of the squares of the market of AptOne of the squares of the market of Apt

Herbs of ProvenceHerbs of Provence

Marseille soapMarseille soap

Different kinds of tomatoes, red, green, yellow, blackDifferent kinds of tomatoes, red, green, yellow, black

Diversi tipi di paneDiversi tipi di pane

Lavender to perfume the wardrobesLavender to perfume the wardrobes

Goat cheeseGoat cheese

SausagesSausages

Different kinds of olives, black, green and redDifferent kinds of olives, black, green and red

Apt, Francia
9 comments
Level 8

Betreff: Markets in Provence

@FlavioDA ich liebe deine Fotos!!

So farbenfroh und detailreich, es ist ein Genuss sie zu sehen.

Dieser Markt muss auch herrlich duften, an der einen Stelle nach der herrlichen Seife, am nächsten Stand nach den Kräutern der Provence und bei dem Stand danach wiederum nach Lavendel und anderen Blumen 😍

Danke, dass du dies mir uns geteilt hast! 

Über mich | Liebe Grüße aus Lage, der kleinen Zuckerstadt im schönen Lipperland, gelegen im Westen von Deutschland

Level 10

Betreff: Markets in Provence

Yes @Stephanie_OWL 

you are in reason, also the smell is very characteristic.

Ciao,

Flavio

Former Google Contributor

Re: Markets in Provence

Hey @FlavioDA,

Thank you for sharing these nice photos of street markets in Provence. The vivid colors and the whole ambiance is a great experience for those wishing to explore the local cuisine.

I would like to let you know that since the content you shared is related to our Food & Drink topic label, I am relabeling your post to keep Connect organized.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Hi @FlavioDA 

Wow.. This market in Provence is so festive. It reminds me with one of the scene in Beauty & The Beast .

Did you shop a lot there? 😃

Level 10

Hi @Velvel, I didn't buy much, but I can't say the same for my wife ... I think she took also my share as well 😉

Level 10

Hi @FlavioDA . Complimenti per le bellissime foto che fanno fare una piacevole passeggiata virtuale attraverso il mercato della Provenza. Trovo che ci sono diverse tipologie di prodotti che in Italia non ho mai visto. Grazie per aver condiviso. 

Level 10

Vero @DENIT33, ci sono cose caratteristiche della zona che qui non ci sono.

Ciao,

Flavio

Level 8

The photos are very good @FlavioDA 

I think, you get all the daily necessities in this market

Level 10

That's right @Tandrima2 , you may find all you need for a day life and also more.

I am happy you liked my photos.

Flavio