Rushabh_Sindhav's post
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Level 8

Migratory Birds..๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ (Gulls)

IMG_20230323_135855.jpg

• โ€ƒThese Migratory Birds Are Known as Brown Headed Gulls...
  • They Migrate Thousands Of Kilometers And Come To Surat In Every Winter Season
  • They Stay Here For 3-4 Months
  • We Visit Causeway In Winter Season To Feed Them..

Spreading Smile

Signing Off...

RUSHABH

Surat, Gujarat, India
5 comments
Level 10

Re: Migratory Birds..๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ (Gulls)

Good attempts, dear friend @Rushabh_Sindhav

Kindly add a few more photos & explain why this post is important for our community...

Make your posts more interesting. 

Best wishes for more achievements...

PS:

1. Try to tag our friends in your post...

2. Read the posts by other LGs & support them, so that they will in return support you back. 

Regards 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 8

@TravellerG Yes I Know..

By The Way Thanks For Your Suggestions To Help me..๐Ÿ˜Š

Keep Supporting

Signing Off..

RUSHABH

Level 9

@Rushabh_Sindhav  Your love for birds and the natural world shines through your writing and beautiful photographs. Your insights and knowledge about the different types of gulls and their behavior were fascinating and informative. Thank you for sharing your passion. Keep up the great work!

Level 8

@NahidHossain Thanks Sir..

I am Always Here To Give Knowledge To LG Community..

Will Try my Best To Provide New Things and Explore Places..

Keep Supporting..!

Signing Off..

RUSHABH

Level 10

You are welcome, dear team member @Rushabh_Sindhav

Warm regards 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me