TerryPG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

My photo views have reached over 1.5 Billion views

Screenshot1.5 billion_20240206-161807_Gmail~3.jpg

Yes, It was exciting to receive this email. It took me about 4 years to hit 1 Billion photo views and now 11 months later to hit 1.5 billion views.

I never  believed when I started google guides this was even possible.

The coolest thing about the email was the photo in the top left of two woman standing in line at the fast food counter, The woman in the rear was my late wife, the photo was taken over 3 years ago and I posted out of curiosity a few weeks ago. She did have a habit of stepping in front of my photo shots and it happened more than once. this time she was just in line to grab a breakfast sandwich and coffee.

Thank you Google for the memories.

30 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: My photo views have reached over 1.5 Billion views

Congratulations @TerryPG. You along with @DshottDennis, @abermans, @MattGatlin, @jayasimha78 and @Mikeinthefalls, just to mention a special few of the Club B members, have shown that the impossible is possible and what I love about you Terry, is that you love sharing how to do it.  Well done you!

Leaderboards of Top 100 Local Guides from over 100 different countries!!!
Level 10

Level 10

@TerryPG 

Yeah you rock brother 

That is just another level 

If that's just your photo views I can't imagine what your total contribution views total would be.

Fantastic millstone 😀

Level 10

Congratulations @TerryPG ! And what a satisfying yet bittersweet moment to have your late wife participating in this accomplishment! Keep up the fantastic work well done!

Matt

Level 10

@TerryPG congratulation my friend on hitting yet another Google guide milestone.

You are correct that the period to achieve the next level since now much shorter, is it seems like we have compounded interest on previous investments on our historical photos.... 

Beloved dislikes when I grab her photo accidentally as I collect for maps but it does occasionally happen and some have been uploaded in the past.

See if one will pop on the message when I reach 2b views... Seems not far now.

Keep up the great work!

Level 9

Congratulations @TerryPG 

Level 10

@TerryPG   Congratulations! Your achievement of 1.5 billion views for your photos speaks volumes about the quality of your contributions. Wishing you all the best.

Signature Image
Level 7

Nice work @TerryPG and congrats on this impressive milestone! 👏

I love that you were "gifted" a lovely memory of your wife, what a great surprise. ♥️

Level 10

Congratulations 🎉 

MD PAPEL MAHAMMUD , BANGLADESH LOCAL GUIDE

Read My Recents Post Here!