cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Out in the country !!!

1000100526.jpg

 Dear great members of the connect community forum  ,

today's discussion is something different from the regular , as we engaged ourselves with cities  ,  not bothered about country-sites of farming fields of crops that feed us .

So , my this thrust to show how does they look. Anyway,  we might have migrated to cities from villages in the past , but never bothered to see how was the life after our departure to cities. 

So , this is completely a shift of my this conversation. 

Thanks  .

Muzaffarpur, Bihar, India
5 comments
Level 10

Re: Out in the country !!!

@ShekharMuz_5  ji, Thanks for sharing your post. The content is good. You posted a screenshot of a photo collage, but the photo may not be as appealing.  You may please consider posting each photo separately for a more impactful presentation.

Signature Image
Level 9

Thanks dear @PrasadVR for a meaningful suggestion. 

Level 9

Betreff: Out in the country !!!

@ShekharMuz_5 ein guter Beitrag weil die Arbeit und das Leben auf dem Land so wichtig ist. Es ist sicher eine schwere Arbeit aber für mich ist das Leben auf dem Land so viel schöner als in der Stadt.

Level 10

Betreff: Out in the country !!!

"... life in the country is so much nicer than in the city..."

Yes, you are very correct... 

The tempo of the life, when I go to Kerala is totally different from the one in Bangalore City... 

Appreciate your comment, dear friend @Annaelisa 👍

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Hello, dear team member @PrasadVR, I fully agree with you and also suggest to keep the photos in Full-Screen mode so that viewers can enjoy it maximum.

While I appreciate our @ShekharMuz_5's efforts, I request him to tag friends like us so that we can support his efforts.

Best regards 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me