amandhayal's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Ownership transfer of virtual tour with more than 300 images

Hi All, I have uploaded one tour for a client, which is having 326 images in it. Transfer of ownership works for 50 images or less via street view app. Can anyone have experience to transfer images for such large number in one go.

Ps. Have tried with one of client previously by transferring 50 in one go and rest later in group of 50 but mapping lost for so many images.

Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Ownership transfer of virtual tour with more than 300 images

Hi @amandhayal 

I want to inform you that Street View is no longer supported in Local Guides Connect.

You should address your query on the new Street View trusted Help Center, accessible to Trusted Photographers only

Should you be not able to access the new Street View trusted Help Center, please let us know, and we will tag a Street View Moderator for granting the access to your profile.

Transferring the right of a tour is one of the functions that are not longer available in the New Street View.

A tour should be uploaded directly using the account who will own the rights

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator
Solution

Hi @amandhayal 

I want to inform you that Street View is no longer supported in Local Guides Connect.

You should address your query on the new Street View trusted Help Center, accessible to Trusted Photographers only

Should you be not able to access the new Street View trusted Help Center, please let us know, and we will tag a Street View Moderator for granting the access to your profile.

Transferring the right of a tour is one of the functions that are not longer available in the New Street View.

A tour should be uploaded directly using the account who will own the rights

Former Google Contributor

Hey @amandhayal

As @ErmesT mentioned, the option to transfer rights is no longer available. You can have a look at the Announcements section on the new Help Center for more information on the new changes. As @ErmesT gave a valid answer to your query, I will also accept his comment as a solution. This means that if someone else has a similar doubt, the information can be found easier.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Thanks !!