MdSunnyHbk's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Pahela Baishakh Celebration

IMG_3999.jpeg

On April 14, 2024, Pahela Baishakh dawned bright and colorful. With my better half and friends, we dove into the festivities headfirst.

IMG_4033.jpeg

Jatra Biroti was our first stop, where cultural performances captivated us.

IMG_4028.jpeg

  

At the Baishakhi Mela, we soaked in the sights and sounds of Bangladeshi tradition. Stalls overflowed with vibrant crafts and mouthwatering street food.

We indulged in games and laughter, relishing every moment together.

IMG_4109.jpeg

IMG_4175.jpeg

But amidst the whirlwind of celebration, it was the simple moments with my wife that meant the most. As we walked hand in hand, sharing tender glances and affectionate touches, I realized how lucky I was to have her by my side.

As the day faded into night, we embraced, grateful for the memories made on this special day of cultural joy and togetherness

My Contributions  |  Bangladesh |  FacebookInstagram  |  YoutTubeLinkedin

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Dhaka, Bangladesh
5 comments
Level 9

Betreff: Pahela Baishakh Celebration

@MdSunnyHbk 

Es ist eine Freude ihren liebevollen Beitrag zu lesen mit den besonders hübschen Fotos 

Level 7

Betreff: Pahela Baishakh Celebration

Thanks dear

My Contributions  |  Bangladesh |  FacebookInstagram  |  YoutTubeLinkedin

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

Re: Pahela Baishakh Celebration

@MdSunnyHbk bienvenido a Connect! Que lindas fotografías, la vestimenta es tradicional del lugar? Puede agregar algunos sitios que visito con enlaces de Google Maps.

Además recuerde que puede participar Introduce Yourself April 2024 donde conocerá a otros local guide. 

También al contestar o mencionar un post debes "@" para saber a quien va dirigido. 

Nuevamente saludos. 

Level 8

@MdSunnyHbk suvo nobo borso and liked you writing about pahela baishakh. Jatra biroti is one of my favourite places.

Jahurul Haq
Level 1

You both looking good together @MdSunnyHbk