hidden_uncovered's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Panchayati Akhara Shri Niranjani, Prayagraj – Worshippers of the God of War, Kartikeya

In one of the by-lanes of Daraganj, Prayagraj the ashram of Panchayati Akhara Shri Niranjani is located. It is a second largest Akhara in India and they set up 52 – foot high holy flag in their camp which represents the 52 houses of the saints. Let us explore their primary deity, Kartikeya also popularly revered in India as the “God of War”.

Kartikeya slain the demon Taraka on the 7th day after he was born. His weapon is a Spear which represent Shakti and is believed to have given to him by his mother Parvati. He is the most fierce and masculine of all the Gods and his known for his bravery. However his appearance is always youthful.

External link: <REMOVED>

GOPR2736.jpgGOPR2737.jpgGOPR2738.jpgGOPR2749.jpg

Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh, India
3 comments
Level 9

Re: Panchayati Akhara Shri Niranjani, Prayagraj – Worshippers of the God of War, Kartikeya

Hi @hidden_uncovered  welcome to connect . your post is amazing and no doubt it is helpful for other , but here on connect we upload only real photo means Photo Clicked by you , this happen due to    copy write issue so , here on connect we only recommend only authentic picture . so as i can see your photo is taken from other platform , that is against connect policy i am inviting connect moderator @KashifMisidia  to  recheck and if your post violate guide line you will have to remove  and post your original photo .

thanks for sharing with us , this is very supportive community so feel free to ask question .

Satyameva Jayate सत्यमेव जयते
Level 4

Re: Panchayati Akhara Shri Niranjani, Prayagraj – Worshippers of the God of War, Kartikeya

Here are my online presences. 

YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/@ruhur

Travel & Photography Blog - https://thetimelock.photos/

Exploration Specific Blog - https://hiddenuncovered.com/

My Gear

GoPro Hero 11 Black Content Creators Edition

Fujifilm X S-20 with Tamron 18 to 300 mm Telephoto Lens

Above pictures have been clicked by me using the GoPro. I write detailed content on the blog which is going to be around 10 years old in a few months. My YouTube channel provides the same content in a more visual way. But the post here is specific only for travel related info because I do not cover the regular tourist spots, only offbeat. So it is a kind of community contribution. 

Google Moderator

Hello @hidden_uncovered ,

Please be advised that Connect is a place to discuss with other Google Maps contributors who have joined the program of Local Guides. Everyone is welcome here, but the forum is not a platform for commercial advertising or self-promotion of any kind.

In addition, I have removed the external link you provided in your post as this is in violation of the Local Guides Program Rules. For tips on creating your  great posts on Connect, please see How do I follow the original content guidelines on Connect?  

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!