Rohan10's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Pune Local Guides Lal Mahal Meet up Recap: A Day of Accessibility, Learning, and Fun..!

Photo 1: Lal Mahal Entrance Photo

Early Start, Great Company:

My adventure began with a 5:30 AM wake-up call, eager to join the Pune Local Guides meetup hosted by @Tushar_Suradkar. At Dadar station, I met @Shrut19 and we together we boarded the Intercity Express to Shivajinagar. At Station I met with Manoharan Balasubramniam and @ModNomad. There, Tushar greeted us warmly with his car, ready to kick off the day...!

Photo 2: At ShivajiNagar Station (from left) ModNomad, Rohan10, Manoharan, Shrut19.

Fueling Up:

Before diving into accessibility assessments, we stopped at Sudamyache Pohe for a delicious breakfast. The poha was truly super tasty, fuelling us up for the day's activities. There I met with many Pune LGs and @ajitthite @abhishekpatk @Raj_Tayade

Photo 3: AT Sudamache Pohe with Pune LGs.

Lal Mahal Meetup and Knowledge Sharing:

Reaching the Lal Mahal meetup location, we were greeted by a fantastic group of around 30 Local Guides. Tushar led the session, providing valuable insights on accessibility checks. Ajit dada and I then had the opportunity to share our photography tips with the group, fostering a collaborative learning environment. Tushar also shared his expertise on conducting successful meetups, ensuring everyone can benefit from his experience.

Photo 4: Selfie at Lal Mahal with all.

Photo 5: Collage of photos of Lal Mahal.

Memories Captured and Published:

A highlight of the day was capturing a group photo, which was later published in the news by @VARUPOET..! We are incredibly grateful for this recognition and the opportunity to showcase our community.

Photo 6: The column of news paper by Varupoet.

Delicious Lunch and Exploration:

After a productive discussion, we headed to Gandharva Restaurant where we enjoyed a delightful lunch, further strengthening the bonds between fellow Local Guides. Following lunch, we embarked on an exploration of the historic Pataleshwar Caves.

Photo 7: Collage of Photos of lunch food at Gandharva.

Photo 8: Collage of photos of Patalashwar Caves.

Sweet Farewells and Lasting Memories:

The day culminated at the railway station, where I boarded the 3:15 PM train back to Mumbai. A special thanks goes to Tushar for his outstanding organization and to Abhishek for his assistance in reaching the station on time.

Photo 9: Photo by best buddy Tushar while me, clicking the Lal Mahal Entrance Photo.

Concluding that, I am very happy to submit that, the Pune Local Guides meetup was a resounding success. Filled with learning, camaraderie, and exploration, it left me with amazing memories and a renewed sense of purpose within the Local Guides community.

Photographer & Trekker
#LocalGuideOfIndia

My Insta
My WhatsApp Channel
Pune, Maharashtra, India
7 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Pune Local Guides Lal Mahal Meet up Recap: A Day of Accessibility, Learning, and Fun..!

Nicely written recap dear @Rohan10 

It is always satisfying to look back at the meetup through your words and photos.

Also, I thank you form the bottom of my heart for literally sacrificing a much-awaited weekend for the Pune local guide event that you would earn after a hectic working week.

Hope you traveled well on the return journey and reached home in time for dinner.

All photos are as usual superb and with your presence along with all Mumbai and Aurangabad local guides, it was a resounding success and above all a memorable meetup.

Hoing to meet you again at a meetup soon! 😊

Level 9

Re: Pune Local Guides Lal Mahal Meet up Recap: A Day of Accessibility, Learning, and Fun..!

There you are; I was waiting for this one.😊

As usual, a very nicely presented recap, @Rohan10.👍

I always said that I was a big fan of your photos and style. Thanks for taking your time and attending the meet-up here in Pune.

Cheers!

| Ajit Thite | “Collect moments, not things” – Aarti Khurana |
My Latest posts :- | Great Place to pause for Some Moments to Live: Ka'Soul Cafe, Pune |
Level 6

@Rohan10It was great to participate in the Pune meet-up with you. The culture, tradition and history of the city of Pune were closely watched by all of us LG. Thank you very much.

Level 7

Hey @Rohan10 

I missed the meet-up due to prior commitments but I am happy that you covered it all in great detail 😍 Superb clicks and fantastic storytelling, I am a fan of your posts 😉 The foodie in me is satisfied by seeing those mouth-watering dishes and the Local Guide in me wants to explore more 😍 Shoutout to Pune LGs for superb coordination and arrangements @Tushar_Suradkar @ajitthite Hoping to meet you in the upcoming meetups. 

Lots of love and best wishes
Mayuri Kubal
#LocalGuideOfMaharashtra
#IndiaLocalGuide

Check my latest post here  5 Years of Local Guiding and many more to come!!! 

Level 8

@Rohan10 लयभारी.... 😊

Raj_Tayade ||" Relationships are formed when you travel with your heart "||

My Map||My Insta||My Post Gallery

Level 10

Great @Rohan10 ! Your Pune meetup recap is a total whistle-stop tour of fun - from train rides with new friends to delicious eats and history lessons at Lal Mahal. Seems like a top-notch adventure.Travelling  together on the Intercity exp was unforgettable. 

Happy to see India in millionaires club of Top100.  Are you next? See how to feature? 

Enjoy joyous moments of 7th Connect Birthday  Music, Masti-1, Masti-2 & Dosti 

Crucial facts you didn't know about  How Gudhi Padwa is celebrated in India? 

Come join fun quiz to enrich your maps knowledge. Here's how to participate

Do you wish to have a Hassle-Free trip to HAMPI Read the ViTAL TiPs

Photo crazy girls CSMT BMC InstaFoto | IceSpiceNice | Moody Melodiz |

Level 8

Fantastic summary @Rohan10 .
Excellently Captured pictures with a lovely summary.
I'm glad to have met you and am looking forward to our future meeting.

Shubham Waman || "Every click tells a Story" ||

My Profile Follow me on Maps Instagram