KalyanPal's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

♿[RECAP]: #AccessibleBengal : Accessible Awareness by WBLG

Caption: Banner of Recap: #AccessibleBengal : Accessible Awareness by WBLG and  Graphic: Local Guide @KalyanPalCaption: Banner of Recap: #AccessibleBengal : Accessible Awareness by WBLG and Graphic: Local Guide @KalyanPal

On Tuesday (Date: 26th January,2021) first virtual meet-up on accessibility was hosted by WBLG member me (@KalyanPal) and Pritish Biswas (@PritishB) and this is the recap post.

The meet-up was stated at 7P.M.(IST) with brief introduction of all attendees.

Through the presentation, I and Pritish Biswas wanted to say, "How much it's important to contribute the accessibility information on Google Maps through quality contribution."

Also,

@RosyKohli , @Shrut19 and @Tejal shared their experiences and thoughts on accessibility with us. More specifically, thank you for sharing the idea, " How we can able to make a POI (shop) accessible".

Thanks @MukulR for joining in this meet-up from Bangladesh and also sharing your experiences on accessibility and quality contribution on Google Maps with us.

Caption: gif of all attendees on the meet-up and screenshots were taken during the meet-up. Screenshot: Local Guide @PritishBCaption: gif of all attendees on the meet-up and screenshots were taken during the meet-up. Screenshot: Local Guide @PritishB

As a doctor @Dr_AlwyPaul , we know that in this situation how much you're busy with duties. So, thank you for joining and for sharing your experiences on accessibility in both Kerala and Philippines.

Beside of this, thanks @BidurC for sharing your experiences on the campaign- #AccessibleBengal and thanks @Anil6969 , @Rohan10 and @kunal_gajewar for joining and for making this meet-up as a successful meet-up with the conversation.

VIDEO:

The entire meet-up was recorded and link is HERE .

OR, you can watch the video here 👇:

Stay safe and always be happy.

Cheers,

Kalyan & Pritish

================================

Accessibility Champion- Kalyan Pal 

Kolkata, West Bengal, India
32 comments
Level 8

Re: ♿[RECAP]: #AccessibleBengal : Accessible Awareness by WBLG

Thank you so much for joining with us in this accessible meet-up @Nagavijay , @Ashish221184 and @AdiBabu .

Through the conversation I also learnt new idea.

Once again thank you all for supporting accessible program.

Have a nice day!

Happy Guiding !

Connect Moderator

CongratulationRe: ♿[RECAP]: #AccessibleBengal : Accessible Awareness by WBLG

Congratulations on your successful meetup @KalyanPal 

Keep it up. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

Thank you so much @KalyanPal fpr the initiative of virtual meetup on accessibility and nicely writing the recap. 

We have really get some great idea from the attendees. 

@Anil6969 's idea is really amazing and we will definitely start to apply in near future.

Thanks to all the attendees.

Stay safe and happy.

Have a great year ahead!

Level 10

Although I could not join you for the meetup, I always assure my best wishes, dear @KalyanPal & @PritishB 

I appreciate this 'Simple & brief RECAP' 

I am seeing the presence of many of our popular LGs and their contributions.

I appreciate them - thanks for making the meeting very successful, dear @RosyKohli @Shrut19 & @Tejal  for sharing & supporting the session.

Thanks to our friend @MukulR for sparing your time for supporting.

Hello @Dr_AlwyPaul - I am happy that you could share your professional experience in this meetup.

&

@Rohan10 & @kunal_gajewar - regards to you all for your company for the meetup - und=fortunately, I could not join you.

Wishing all the best

🤝 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 8

@KalyanPal 

Thank you so much for taking this initiative for community. Keep it up. 

Regards Tejal

Level 10

I acknowledge this post too, dear @KalyanPal 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Connect Moderator

Congratulations on successfully completing yet another accessibility meetup dear @KalyanPal 

Your dedication and consistency are amazing and inspiring as well.

Looks like you all had a great time over the 1-hour virtual session - I will definitely have a look at the full video later in the day.

My heartfelt best wishes for your ongoing efforts 👍

Level 9

Thanks for mentioning me @TravellerG sir, We missed you a lot in this nice meet-up. We started slowly at the beginning and I was worried about the numbers of the attendees. But finally, it became a very nice and interactive meet-up that you missed, unfortunately.  @RosyKohli @Tejal @Anil6969 and @Dr_AlwyPaul  participated very actively and made this meet-up very lively and enjoyable. 

I must give special thanks to @KalyanPal for hosting this meet-up and @PritishB for providing us information with photos as a co-host. Both of you guys made this meet-up a very successful one. Thanks to the other local guides who attended this nice meet-up. Regards. 

Level 8

Re: CongratulationRe: ♿[RECAP]: #AccessibleBengal : Accessible Awareness by WBLG

Thank you @NareshDarji for your valuable comment.

Happy Guiding !