RosyKohli's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Recap of lunch Meet-up 5 th September 2022.

20221020_230513-COLLAGE.jpg

 Caption :Photo click by me.

Hello Local Guides friends.

Before the lunch Meet-up at night I booked a table at the restaurant as it was a working day but still didn't want to take the risk. I told them by 11.30 am we shall reach but he told mam come at 12 o'clock our time has changed .

Menu for Lunch:

Starter:

Paneer malai,

Mushroom & baby corn tikka,

Murg Amritsari chicken.

Main course:

Murg Malai tikka.

Chole bhurtha 2 plate.

Tandoori roti.

Dessert :

Gulab Jamun,

Home made Modak.

Drinks: 

Coke .

Mirinda.

Sprite.

I had decided on the menu & updated it with Shruti & Falguni.

Then I messaged the local Guide to come by 11.45 am  sorry forgot inform @Docgaurav  he reached before me ,then@ModNomad came we had just settled down the restaurant manager told mam on top we have just opened if you all wish you can go up sit there.Then I told Gaurav to go up check it, he came told let's go up no one is there we can enjoy, so we decided to move upstairs.That time@Shrut19  came we went upstairs . We were having water that time I heard Rossssy voice as I turned saw Falguni & our guest of honour@Ddimitra  as usual with big smile she came Hugged me,the@FalguniP also hugged me Devi met every one by the time we settle down, Deepak with mouth organ sang our Nation Anthem we hold our National Flag and welcome Devi to India Mumbai.

IMG_20220905_155509~2.jpg

 Caption : Tye & Dye stroll,Mask, Indonesia Badge.& Falguni gave me foodie localguide badge.

Then Devi gifted me Tye n dye stroll ,Badge of Indonesia,Mask she gave a gift to everyone.We took selfies, Photos.

Thanks to Falguni, Gaurav, Deepak for clicking photos from my camera.

We went live on Social media also . Shruti made a link for  virtual meet up.share it with local guide.

I told the staff  to get Starter by the time starter came Deepak started sing famous Hindi song for Devi.....ये दोस्ती हम नहीं तोड़ेगें

तोड़ेगें दम मगर, तेरा साथ ना छोड़ेंगे

ये दोस्ती हम नहीं तोड़ेगें

तोड़ेगें दम मगर, तेरा साथ ना छोड़ेंगे from famous movie Sholay ( The song is on friendship .....Two friends sing a song saying..... Our friendship will never break,even if we die we will not break our friendship....)

While Deepak was sing I , Falguni,Devi,Shruti we together were dancing & Dr Guarv was clicking the photo .We had so much fun singing and dancing.

The staff got  starter he served everyone we all were very hungry started eating. Everyone was vegetarian except me & Devi she liked the starter  but she felt bit spicy also..

Then i informed the manger please see the main course is less spicy everyone enjoyed Punjabi food but while eating food ,Falguni said I make more tasty Punjabi food...While eating also we were clicking a few photos and we started our virtual meet up also going on while having food.

20221021_003528-COLLAGE.jpg

Caption: Screen shot of virtual Meet-up.

Screenshot_2022-09-05-13-12-58-019_com.google.android.gm~2.jpg

Caption: Virtual Meet-up.Screen shots.

Thanks to the Local guide  for joining us  virtually to  welcomes Devi to India.

@TravellerG  @ajitthite @Arati @Qetuobishop @KashifMisidia 

Adarsh ,Mohan,Raju royal Surya,Tejal.

Last surprise was Deepak sang a Indonesia song also lyrics were bit hard but he sang that time Devi got bit emotional then she told it was a sad song .It was a surprise for all of us .

IMG_20220905_142557~2.jpg

 Caption : Selfi click by Shruti.

Devi still had time to go to the airport, then we decided to take her to my area to show her Ganpati pandal as it was near to restaurant , Dr Gaurav left he had to go to work we said goodbye to him we took the Autorickshaw to the pandal I & Devi sat together I showed her building were I stay then we went to pandal there we took photo ,selfi Devi took her 360 photos .We all local guide took Blessings of Lord Ganesha.

IMG_20220905_150509.jpg

 Caption : Photo was clicked by area watchman at pandal.

Then time came to say Goodbye to our lovely friend Devi.Falguni & Shruti went with Devi to leave her to airport .I came back home..

Sorry for posting the recap so late.

Check out  memories of Lunch Meet-up in this photo link

https://photos.app.goo.gl/inF7DJkAHiyAdmH79 

Andheri, Maharashtra, India
25 comments
Level 10

Re: Recap of lunch Meet-up 5 th September 2022.

Hi @RosyKohli 

Thank you for your hospitality,  make a lunch meetup and we all happy.

Such a wonderful day to remember. 

The food also delicious 

Level 8

Wow. That's great @RosyKohli . It's a beautiful gesture of you people welcoming our LG @Ddimitra. I am really proud of you all. Feeling very happy of being a part of this wonderful community. Local Guides love is everywhere. 

Passionate about
#Temple Art & Architecture
#Nature lover
#Save the Trees
#Typewriter Artist

. Happy Guiding.

Level 9

@Ddimitra 

Thank you dear,we very happy you came to Mumbai & enjoyed staying in Mumbai.

Level 9

@Gurukrishnapriya 

Thanks you for your kind words ,well said it's a wonderful community.Very true local love is every where.

Level 10

@RosyKohli That's great. Keep it up dear Local Guide. Thanks for sharing. 

Md. Jakir Hossan

Level 10

नमस्कार

@RosyKohli 

बहोत अच्छा रिकॅप, पुरा ब्योरा दिया है आपने यहां, शुक्रिया सारे अरेंजमेंट के लिए और आपके किये हुए स्वागत के लिए धन्यवाद।

@Docgaurav

@ModNomad 

@Ddimitra 

@FalguniP

& All online Attendees who joined on video call..

Am feeling so happy to see you all.. thanks..

Level 7

It is a fantastic recap @RosyKohli ma'am , I enjoyed reading every detail of your meetup. I wish you and @Ddimitra can visit Pakistan together someday and enjoy hospitality here as well.

Level 10

Hello, dear Rosy Ji,

Firstly, congratulations for successfully completing the meetup with so many LGs for your lunch Meetup.

Your album photos clearly explains the success of the meetup. And the dancing video clip is another proof of the enjoyment of the meetup.

Simply great!

Since I was in touch with you all, I know the efforts put in by our Shruti and Falguni for the success of this mission - appreciate all the efforts by each one of you.

I thank you all for the excellent cooperation and supports. 

Reading the menu mage my mouth wet... Yummy... 👍♥️

Of course, I remember our Devi mentioning about your visit to the Ganapati Pandal - it was very unique for her - special regards for this decision.

Greetings to @Docgaurav & @ModNomad 

I specially convey my regards to Shruti and Falguni for accompanying Devi to the Airport and seeing off her - I understand that the scene was filled with sentiments - that says the Bondage you created in a few hours - highly appreciate your dedication.

I also thank you for adding me in virtual meetup and publishing the photo in the RECAP; of course, the other photos in the RECAP are also contextual and impressive - 👌👍👏

Regards to @KashifMisidia Ji @ajitthite @Arati @Tejal and many others for joining the Virtual Meetup... 

Best wishes & greetings to all of you. 

Sincerity, 

TG 

@RosyKohli @Shrut19 @FalguniP @Ddimitra 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 8

Awesome Ma @RosyKohli for writing the recap and especially the lunch. Love it!