MaxPlusFood's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Reporting photo view counts

Hi Local Guides Connect.

Especially @LucioV @PaulPavlinovich @TraciC!

I visited a shopping centre last month and took photos of the merchants.

I wanted to show them how many times the photos I took in their centre were viewed. Trying to create a report I could produce on a 6-month basis. 

At the moment I just down through my photos by view counts - date, but as I take more and more photos, this method will become quite hard.

What other methods would you recommend for collecting this data?

Thanks

Max

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
6 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: Reporting photo view counts

@MaxPlusFood wrote:

Hi Local Guides Connect.

I wanted to show them how many times the photos I took in their centre were viewed. Trying to create a report I could produce on a 6-month basis. 

At the moment I just down through my photos by view counts - date, but as I take more and more photos, this method will become quite hard.

Thanks

Max

Hi @MaxPlusFood actually I think there is no other way; maybe there are some automated grabbing tools, I used one to capture all data in HTML tables from web.

If the business is verified and managed through Google MyBusiness program, there is an automated XLS/CSV tool that give great insights on both photo and place. 

View solution in original post

Level 10
Solution

@MaxPlusFood wrote:

Hi Local Guides Connect.

Thanks

Max

Hi @MaxPlusFood actually I think there is no other way; maybe there are some automated grabbing tools, I used one to capture all data in HTML tables from web.

If the business is verified and managed through Google MyBusiness program, there is an automated XLS/CSV tool that give great insights on both photo and place. 

Level 8

Hmmm, that's interesting @LucioV.

There were about 130 merchants, and I don't have access to their Google My Business accounts...

Level 10

Maybe they are not on MyBusiness or they haven't already claimed their business. So a nice suggestion could be to claim their business.

Googler

I second @LucioV's suggestion,  @MaxPlusFood!:) 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 6

increasing in my photos views have stopped from a week even after i added new photos and also there is increase in views on individual photos
Level 8

I too facing same problem  views stopped at 59185 even though after that thousands of people viewed