AdamGT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Top 100 Star Photo Leaderboards (December 2021)

Thanks @JordanSB.  You're late for the update but as I ran out of both steam and time to post the leaderboards, and as we're in the Christmas spirit season, I've decided to extend the close-off to 7 hours time from now so I'll include your update and if anyone else wishes to update their data of course they can 😉

Leaderboards of Top 100 Local Guides from over 100 different countries!!!
Level 10

Re: Top 100 Star Photo Leaderboards (September 2021)

@AdamGT 

19 . soruyu düzelttim şimdide 21 de bağlantı kopyalama hatası veriyor giriyorum ama olmuyor

Farklı şehirler, farklı insanlar, farklı dostlar
Connect Moderator

Well done for "sailing into" the Top 100 Star Photos Leaderboards @uavalentine 😉  I see you've submitted your snap of the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco. Please note that Star Photos Leaderboards are not about our favorite photos but are about our single most viewed photo.  Also, to participate you must make start by using the data entry form.  I recommend that you read the leaderboard documentation for full details.  Given that I have extended the close-off time, see my comments above, you have just under 7 hours to get onto the December leaderboards 😉

Connect Moderator

Hi @Cercis 

I understand the issue you are having as unfortunately since the time I wrote you my message to you I have updated the form ready for December and had in fact already started posting the December leaderboards but just ran out of steam and time 😞  You can read my comment here about this. To simplify this for you, I will move your star photo comment to the December post and you can continue from there 😉  The important thing is that you use your data entry form to update the link to your entry and because I'm right this moment in the middle of the December update, it is important that you do this ASAP so to make this easier for you, I have added the link below that you need to use.  Do let me know if you need a hand with this, I am here to help you.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Top-100-Star-Photo-Leaderboards-December-20...

Connect Moderator

Re: T100 Photo Views L7 (November 2021)

Hello @Hawkinsblu6 and welcome to Connect and to the Top 100 Star Photos Leaderboards @uavalentine 😉  I see you've submitted your screenshot of your star photo however to participate you must make start by using the data entry form.  I also recommend that you read the leaderboard documentation for full details.  Given that I have extended the close-off time, see my comments above, you have just approximately 5 hours to get onto the December leaderboards otherwise we can add you to the next update.  In the meantime, I will more your screenshot post to the December leaderboard post. 

Level 7

Re: How to read and join the Leaderboards

JohnB_Outdoors_0-1638404443234.png

My star photo

Connect Moderator

Re: This is a ham steak that I ate at one of St Louis famous...

Hello @Hawkinsblu6 

I see you've posted your lovely pancake photo before so to keep these threads organized I am going to move this post together with your other post. Hope to see you on the leaderboards soon.

Connect Moderator

Re: How to read and join the Leaderboards

Hi @JohnB_Outdoors 

Great to see that you have updated your star photo.  However, because I have already started posting the December leaderboards, I'm going to move your star photo post to the new December Star Photos Leaderboards post.  You will need to use your data entry form to update the link to your entry. Because I'm right this moment in the middle of the December update, it is important that you do this ASAP so I have added the link below that you need to use. I suggest that you also read Section 6 of the leaderboard documentation and add the required caption to your screenshot.  Do let me know if you need a hand with this, I am here to help you.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Top-100-Star-Photo-Leaderboards-December-20...

Level 7

Screen Shot 2021-12-02 at 12.08.35 pm.png|

Caption: A screenshot of a photo of Gino's Pizza uploaded onto Google Maps on Nov, 2017 and showing the star views as at 4600769 (Local Guide @ysaadat)

Took this photo using Samsung S8+ during a family holiday at Atlantic City, NJ. Didn't expect so many views at all.

Connect Moderator

Hi @kessc 

The reason you are having this link problem is because you didn't fix your problem before I had already started the December leaderboards update.  The simplest solution now is to repost your star photo screenshot in the new December Star Photos leaderboards post and use the new link.  Do let me know if you need a hand with this, I am here to help you.