AdamGT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Top 100 Star Photo Leaderboards (December 2021)

Done the title of my star photo ... where do I put the link? ... in which part of the form? ...

Level 8

Hi, guys! I just wanted to share with you my star photo of a beautiful place in Mexico.

I hope you like it.

MrRogelioG_0-1638494029410.png

Level 9

Only someone as perfect as @ErmesT or as Meticulous  as @AdrianLunsong can help you do this.

But, I mean with the kind of confidence you have reposed in me and with guidance, I could try it for a month  😄 managing and merging data especially of highly intelligent people like Local Guides is never an easy task like I had to do on this project; Local Guides Feedback Form; because even after the timeline has elapsed, entries keep coming in.

P.S. -

You should have waited for me to come tell you the meaning of 'shine shine', so you can use it like a Local 😀 Here I come ✈

@AdamGT 

Level 6

@AdamGT 

I have updated my star photo's leaderboard data on the leaderboard form.

I am surprised that this photo has consistently risen in views since posting it.

It is a visual interpretation of why the millions of New York State Adirondack Park acres are a favorite place for me to visit.

Cercis

"Start by going what is necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible."
Francis of Assisi
Connect Moderator

Thanks for the update @Cercis.  You must not forget to complete the steps I previously advised in this message because when you create your own star photo post outside the umbrella of the leaderboard post per se, you must properly link it back to the leaderboards otherwise no one will be able to get to your post from the leaderboards.  Regarding my previous advice, as you will now know your star photo link will have changed so you will need to use the new one below.  Do let me know if you need a hand with this, I am here to help you.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Top-100-Star-Photo-Leaderboards-December-20...

Leaderboards of Top 100 Local Guides from over 100 different countries!!!
Connect Moderator

Great @Robert24. The link goes into Section 22 but now to get to that section you may need to select either the second or third option to the question in Section 19 (see image below).  I know this sounds complicated but it is because we are constrained in the way Google Forms works 😞

image.png

ps: Don't forget to tag the person you are messaging otherwise he/she may miss an urgent message from you 😉

Connect Moderator

Hello @MrRogelioG and welcome back to Connect. 

I also welcome you to the Top 100 Leaderboards and see that you have submitted your screenshot of your star photo which looks like an amazingly beautiful place to visit. Your entry in this and the other two leaderboard streams will soon be checked ready for including you in the next update. In the meantime, if you haven't already done so, I recommend that you read read the leaderboard documentation.

Level 10

Ynt: Top 100 Star Photo Leaderboards (December 2021)

umarım bu sefer başarılı olmuşumdur 😄 dünya kadar işin arasında aradan çıkardım 😄

Farklı şehirler, farklı insanlar, farklı dostlar
Connect Moderator

Perfectly @kessc 😉 

Level 10

@AdamGT  tam pes etmek üzereydim 😁

Farklı şehirler, farklı insanlar, farklı dostlar