AdamGT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Top 100 Star Photo Leaderboards (September 2021)

@AdamGT thanks for letting me know about the error.  I think I found, and corrected, the error you referring to. Without saying too much, I subtracted 10 from the numbers.  Was that what you were referring to?

Alan Duffy
Level 10

Star photo by @akhil_raj. Location is Kuttanad (Kerala, India). Star views as of 19 Nov 2021.Star photo by @akhil_raj. Location is Kuttanad (Kerala, India). Star views as of 19 Nov 2021.

Caption: Star photo by @akhil_raj. Location is Kuttanad (Kerala, India). Star views as of 19 Nov 2021.

I took the photo on my Samsung Galaxy S8 smartphone and it's my star photo entry on the Top 100 Star Photos Leaderboards.

Throughout this local guide journey I got many achievements which were acts like a catalyst for my contribution. I like my birth place (Alappuzha) much more than any other place. Roaming over here, I had made lots of contributions on maps. Later I came to know that my star view is one of the photos I had uploaded from this location. I'm very happy to present this place to the world.
Connect Moderator

Yes that was what I was referring to @Sviller.  As I mentioned, I wasn't sure if you had made an error or not but wanted you to check it and thank you for doing so.  

Leaderboards of Top 100 Local Guides from over 100 different countries!!!
Level 7

@AdamGT great. Thank you very much for the heads-up

Alan Duffy
Connect Moderator

Welcome to the Top 100 Leaderboards @akhil_raj and you also did really well with your data entry, only a couple of things for you to check.  First you need to check the date you entered for Question #6, your start date as a Local Guide.  Secondly, in your caption you need to add the date that you uploaded the photo onto Maps (please see Section 6 in the leaderboard documentation for details). You've added two captions you could tidy up your post and delete the second one 😉

Level 10

Thank you @AdamGT, I will soon fix up the mistyped errors. Thank you for notifying me. 😅

Connect Moderator

Hi all,

As you know I will be updating and posting the star photos leaderboards around December 1 and I'm looking forward to this as I will be adding a new feature to add to the SPQ index leaderboard 😉   However before then I have been doing some checking of the data and for the benefit of those some participants, I will post several comments beginning here about issues that need to be fixed before the December post, otherwise you will be disappointed. Everyone needs to check and if necessary edit or update the data that they have entered by visiting the data entry form.

1. @DALELK and @Ravipanwar among other things you have entered incorrect Local Guide start date and Connect Registration date. You have also not added a screenshot of your star photo.
  2. @PaDeSSo and @JuwarniPawuh you have entered incorrect Local Guide start date and have not added a screenshot of your star photo.
  3. @Chuan_Chee and @Chacho you need to provide both your Local Guide start date and Connect Registration date.
  4. @JOSEWET both your Local Guide start date and Connect Registration date don't look valid to me!  You have also not added a screenshot of your star photo.
  5. @Stphn and @kessc that date you have entered for your Local Guide start date looks wrong!
  6. @edwin080372 you have entered incorrect Local Guide start date and an incorrect link for your star photo screenshot.

There could be other errors that you have made so I would check all your entries. Errors you make will very likely have a detrimental impact on your position on the leaderboards!

to be continued......

Connect Moderator

Following on from my previous message which you should read, there are issues with the data entered by the following Local Guides.  Everyone needs to check and if necessary edit or update the data that they have entered by visiting the data entry form.

1. @amittiwari, @R10R, @Mo-TravelleerX, @KalyanPal, @Omarfahd, @heyrye, @Ayush_Tiwari and @OliverKIWI I think you have entered incorrect Local Guide start date.
  2. @LightRich please heck that you have entered your correct Local Guide start date.
  3. @GaziSalauddinbd you have entered incorrect Local Guide start date and need to provide a link to your star photo!

There could be other errors that you have made so I would check all your entries. Errors you make will very likely have a detrimental impact on your position on the leaderboards!

to be continued......

Connect Moderator

Following on from my previous two messages which you should read, there are issues with the data entered by the following Local Guides.  Everyone needs to check and if necessary edit or update the data that they have entered by visiting the data entry form.

1. @MedinaMohamed and @Spricki1 either or both of the dates that you have entered for your Local Guide start date and and Connect Registration date are wrong. Please check and re-enter.
  2. @ACCoelho20 @HeyitsNicho and @kvlpilote the date you have entered for your Local Guide start date looks wrong to me!

Level 10

Hola , sobre esto : 

1. @JOSEWET ¡  Tanto la fecha de inicio de tu Local Guide como la fecha de registro de Connect no me parecen válidas! Tampoco ha agregado una captura de pantalla de su foto estrella.Mando mi foto estrella MAPS 1 IMG_0384.jpg

Donde puedo ver mis fechas de inicio y registro ?