AMIR_121's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Tourism development is one of the goals of local guides

Well number one is the name of the first oil well in the Middle East, which is located in the city of Masjid Suleiman in Khuzestan province. This well is located in an area called Kherson valley (Nefton field), whose drilling operation started in 1908 by Darcy Consortium and reached the oil reservoir on May 26, 1908. Well number one is about 360 meters deep, from which 36 thousand liters (equivalent to 228 barrels per day) of light crude oil were produced daily. The driving force of the machines related to the well drilling rig No. 1 was provided by the steam turbine. This well is now located in the center of Masjid Sulaiman city, adjacent to the number one area, as a museum under the supervision of the National Iranian Oil Company.Well number one is the name of the first oil well in the Middle East, which is located in the city of Masjid Suleiman in Khuzestan province. This well is located in an area called Kherson valley (Nefton field), whose drilling operation started in 1908 by Darcy Consortium and reached the oil reservoir on May 26, 1908. Well number one is about 360 meters deep, from which 36 thousand liters (equivalent to 228 barrels per day) of light crude oil were produced daily. The driving force of the machines related to the well drilling rig No. 1 was provided by the steam turbine. This well is now located in the center of Masjid Sulaiman city, adjacent to the number one area, as a museum under the supervision of the National Iranian Oil Company.

Hi everyone.

A few months ago, I was sitting at work and thinking about my things 😁, when an idea came to my mind. I presented this idea to my boss and he was happy and accepted my idea.

By the way, I forgot to say that I am a public relations employee of MasjedSoleyman Municipality, and one of the things we do at work, especially during Nowruz, which is one of our ancient festivals, is the development of tourist areas and the distribution of helpful items to tourists, such as Maps and tourist brochures.

After discussing and writing down all the tourist attractions, I went to these places with my colleague and took 360 degree photos of these places and added them to the map. Of course, I had added some of these points to the map a few years ago, and my oldest photo is from February 2017, which was added to the map.

After uploading the photos to the map and confirming them, and considering that the official website of MasjedSoleyman municipality is managed by me, I created a page on this website that includes all the tourist spots and descriptions and 360-degree photos of these places on that page. I did and published.

You can see this page in this link in english version.

It is worth mentioning that the city of MasjedSoleyman is one of the first cities with urban civilization in Iran and the Middle East, where more than 70 firsts of the Middle East have been established in this city, the most significant of which is the first oil well of the Middle East in the No. 1 area of this city.

By referring to Wikipedia, you can find the first sulfur factory in Iran and the Middle East, the first football club, the first golf club, the first tennis club, the country's first water treatment plant, the first electricity production plant in Iran and the Middle East, the first intercity railway in Iran, The first airport in Iran, the first and most equipped hospital in the country where Reza Shah, the first Shah of the Pahlavi dynasty, was surgery in this hospital, the first oil refinery in Iran and the Middle East and many other firsts back to 1908.

I want to say that I think one of our goals as local Google guides is to introduce and develop the tourist attractions of our city.

be successful and victorious.

contact me on telegram with: @AMIR_121 ID.
Masjed Soleyman, استان خوزستان، ایران
1 comment
Level 9

Betreff: Tourism development is one of the goals of local guides

@AMIR_121 

Es ist auf jeden Fall eine gute Arbeit um die Informationen für die Touristen bereit zu stellen.