cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Travel Episodes 2022 - Lahore to Skardu

LHR - SKD.png

Dear Local Guides

I hope you are well, and doing great. I am so happy and thrilled to start Travel Episodes 2022 series featuring my personal travels within Pakistan. This series will comprise of series of posts (basically POIs) on my recent trip from Lahore to Skardu Pakistan. 

I will try my best to showcase some of the most happening places around this breath-taking route. And, I will also tag along some amazing local guides (such as @KashifMisidia bhai) to include their similar experiences. 

Ideally, I will try my best to push a post every Monday, starting from Travel Episodes 2022 - Chapter 1 on 17 October 2022. 

Thanks

7 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Travel Episodes 2022 - Lahore to Skardu

Wow Doctor @OmerAli Bhai, 

Love to see you with such a great series on Connect. Yes, some months ago I had a wonderful experience in Skardu, when my first stop was Lahore, then I took flight from Islamabad to Skardu because of shortage of the time.

I'm waiting for your Travel Episode Series 2022 desperately, you can add hashtag #GemsOfTheWorld in your upcoming posts, which was from my series of the posts Gems Of The World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge , and in my next post, I will add #TravelEpisodes2022 in my upcoming posts InshaAllah.

Let's share about Our beautiful country together ❤️

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 7

@OmerAli very good bro. Thanks for sharing with us.

Connect Moderator

Seems like it'll be a fun series, Dr. @OmerAli ! Safe travels, that is quite the journey - I can't wait to see the varying terrains. 

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Connect Moderator

Thanks brother @SP31 , I am going to try my best to come up with something that is enjoyable and readable. 

here's my take on the first episode

cheers

Level 9

Salaam @OmerAli 

I am Rasyid from Indonesia. Thanks for sharing this nice post. I really miss Lahore. In 2019 I visited UMT Lahore for an international students summit.

20221224_100737.jpg

20221224_100133.jpg

Lahore makes me fall in love at-first-sight with Pakistan 😊❤ I hope in the future I could come again to Pakistan.

Rasyid,

Jombang, East Java

Indonesia 🇮🇩

Connect Moderator

@rasyidmask salam, apa khabar?

I am so happy to know that you liked your stay in Lahore. I have many friends who teach in UMT. The next time you want to visit please give me a shout, I will definitely invite you and will take you to see places. 

Level 9

dear @OmerAli 

Alhamdulillah khabar baik.

Thanks for your kind offer. I would definitely let you know if I visit Lahore again.

Allah Hafiz!

Rasyid.

Jombang, Indonesia