Gezendunyali's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Travel to annecy

IMG_0507.jpeg

In this article, I would like to tell you about a place that I like very much. The town of Annecy in France. When you first enter, you think that it is a beautiful place by the lake.

IMG_0500.jpeg

But the real surprise comes when you go a little further south and get lost in the historical town. The architecture of the houses from the medieval period is wonderful. And the people passing through it are wonderful.

IMG_0502.jpeg

There is a wonderful harmon with a canal and historical houses. Don't forget to have a coffee next to the water canal.

IMG_0505.jpeg

Annecy Town

13 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Travel to annecy

Beautiful post @Gezendunyali , that's my wish to visit this amazing place ❤️ Just a small suggestion to brother that you can include Hyper links of the places, this will make your post more attractive 🙏

Thanks for sharing about Town of Annency 

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 10

My Brother @KashifMisidia , thank you for your nice comment. Unfortunately, Google does not publish my comments in some places. Normally, I like to add links to my own comments, but I am having trouble adding links due to the system tried in Europe. I hope we will have the opportunity to travel together.I will take your suggestion into consideration😊👍🏻

Connect Moderator

Oh ok @Gezendunyali , now I understand the issue,. Because I think still you are in traveling.

I love to meet you someday InshaAllah, and inviting you to visit Pakistan for a week and enjoy our hospitality here 😍

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 10

Thank you @KashifMisidia  very much. If the flight tickets to our brother country become available, 😅I will come at the first opportunity. I hope you will come to these parts for a European meeting and we will attend together.😊🙏🏻

Level 7

Annecy looks beautiful @Gezendunyali 

Thanks for sharing your wonderful photos and telling us a little about the area! It really is a wonderful old town.

Check out my recent post about adding places in popular tourist destinations. I'll bet there are a handful of places in Annecy that you could add.

Level 10

Thank you so much for that nice words 😊👍🏻 @Mikeinthefalls 

Level 10

Ynt: Travel to annecy

Thank you for all likes🙏🏻

Level 1

Perfect photos😊

Level 10

thank you so much @Wanderluting 😊🙏🏻