RaviSharma111's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

A Tech🔮Park for children , shrikrishna science center patna

SHRIKRISHNA SCIENCE CENTER   PATNA , is situated at west of gandhi maidan  patna , as it is name science center it contain all display related to science , recently i visited here and  explore this place .

This park is under ministry of culture of National Council of Science Museums , it was on the name of Bihar first chief minister  Dr. Shrikrishna Singh .The goal and objectives of this center  is to promote science and Technology to upcoming future ,  children visit this place and learn more about science . Mainly school children are coming here so it will work like seed in their  mind . 

TIGER🐯 MOTH AIRCRAFT ✈️

Director general of civil Aviation , govt of india has transferred this aircraft west bengal to shrikrishna  science center patna for exhibition .

This center includes science on sphere  , children gallery , fun science gallery, mirrors and image gallery , evolution  , ocean , science park , Jurassic park ,indian scientist bust ,3d theater  science show etc.

This area is reserve for small children basically this is a kids playground  . Only small children are allowed in this gallery below 8 years.

World 🌍 made up of metal , I think it was alloy because it has no rusting evidence .

Jurassic park  inside center  #photo of #Dinosaur 

The Experience of  visiting  this science center was  very special and unique . In this i got to know about the this that are useful in our real life science is basis of our life in today modern era  science is being used everywhere  so its need and importance also increases . 

Honoring india's scientific minds who powered our nation's progress . Their legacy inspire our journey to the stars.🌠

I am #tagging my senior and friend to feedback to this post 

@Tushar_Suradkar  sir , @TravellerG  sir  , @ajitthite  Daa . @Anil6969  ji  @ShubhamWaman , @SholaIB 

@NareshDarji  @KashifMisidia  @jakiripsc  @MortenCopenhagen   and to all respected LG ON Connect . 

This post consist HTML photo adding if any error ple comment below , this is my first  HTML post suggest and assisted by our senior LG .

Check my review  

Accessibility 

This place is accessible to disabled people

HOW TO REACH 🚓

Nearest Railway Station Patna junction  , you can take a private taxi or shared vehicle and reach Gandhi maidan in front of Hotel Maurya 🏨    . 

WHERE  TO STAY 🏠🏡

You can find  nearest hotel on google map or take a help from LG whom you know they advice you better . 

WHERE TO EAT 🍽🍝

So many hotel and restaurant are there in are you can choose according to your budget . 

NEARBY ATTRACTION 🌎

1Bihar Museum Patna 

2Golghar 

3Takhat Shri Harimandir Ji Patna Sahib 

4Sabhyata Dwar 

5Mahavir Mandir Patna 

Satyameva Jayate सत्यमेव जयते
Patna, Bihar, India
28 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: A Tech🔮Park for children , shrikrishna science center patna

Looks like an interesting place @RaviSharma111 

But most of your images are not visible, except the banner image.

Did you link it from outside? maybe the HTML code is not correct.

@TravellerG can provide some insights here.

Connect Moderator

@RaviSharma111 

Or you forgot to make the images public. 

Cheers 

Morten 

Level 9

i am trying my best to display images on screen soon it will show sir  , i think some of them are showing  ple reply if u  are seeing on display i will resolve it soon .Thanks for your support 

Level 9

Thank you @MortenCopenhagen  ji for your comment adding photo through HTML  by  is new for me even today  i learn from my senior LG @Tushar_Suradkar  sir and is quite difficult to new learner i am trying my best i  assured   you that i will learn it very soon, thanks for your respons

happy to see your comment 

Level 9

Post issue  resolved  all photo are perfectly showing if any other issue ple suggest if any Tech. error or any issue in this post thanks to senior LG for assistance and guidance .

Level 9

Wonderful write up @RaviSharma111 ji,

Shrikrishna museum has developed so much happy to know that.

This community welfare specially the children would certainly enjoy it.

Thanks for sharing. 

Taramondal planetarium is also there within the heart of city for child education with live show near station only.

Regards 

Anil

Anil Singh

Thanks and Regards

Level 9

Yes @Anil6969  ji you are right i will try to post on Taramandal which i very near to this park defiantly i will go and make post on that . thanks for your response and  helpful nature , you had given me so many list i will defnatly cover all . 

jai siya ram 🚩🚩🚩

Connect Moderator

This is easily one of the best posts I have read on Connect about museums, especially Science Parks.

Congratulations @RaviSharma111 on making the effort to collect the photos and share them here nicely 👍

The post, the photos, and the information are perfect and useful in every respect.

But I do not understand why you hesitate to give credit to people openly who help you in private.

You are not shy about calling 10 times when you need help, right?

Level 9

This all credit goes to you sir , you helped me to how HTML photo tag  work , sir had explain it by screen sharing method in very easy and effective manner .  (https://meet.google.com/vbm-jcxv-bmh) This was meeting link  , i always study post posted  by @Tushar_Suradkar  sir  even i generate this idea by watching  his post This post 🔬 .  In my upcoming post also i would like to take help from your posts.