RaviSharma111's post
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Level 9

A memorable journey Deoghar to Basukinath by bus . ๐ŸšŒ

A memorable journey Deoghar to Basukinath by bus .๐ŸšŒ

The journey from Deoghar to Basukinath  is the second part of the journey. (๐Ÿ‘๏ธ DEOGHAR : ๐Ÿ•‰๏ธ๐Ÿ›–( โš–๏ธCourt of GOD SHIVA ๐Ÿ”ฑ๐Ÿ›•)  ๐Ÿ‘ˆ  Click Here .

On this spiritual journey, there was a feeling like no other. Before embarking on this journey, we took a bath in our hotel and, once fully prepared, our first stop was the bus stand in Deoghar, from which we
had to travel to Baba Basukinath .

vasuki-fotor-20240329221817.jpg

##

When we arrived, we purchased bel patras, flower offerings, and other gifts for Lord Shiva and
his devotee Baba Basuki. We chose to visit this temple based on the story told by the locals, as
well as their beliefs and circumstances at the time. Inside, there was a comfortable and easy
staircase for specially abled people to use to enter the temple.โ™ฟโœ…

#photo Entrance gate of temple#photo Entrance gate of temple

IMG_20240318_132911-fotor-20240329225018 (1).jpg

IMG_20240318_132732-fotor-20240329235023 (1).jpg

The story of the place goes like this:๐Ÿ—ป๐Ÿ
It is believed that during Samudra Manthan, Nag Basuki, who was roped as on the mountain and
assisting both the Devas and the Asuras in their task, Lord  shankar was Happy to see this devotion and Courtesy 
to Nag Vasuki. This location was previously known as Baba Basukinath and
continues to be so today. When we see the form of Lord Shiva, the snake ๐Ÿ is always present in
his neck. In the grace and devotion of Lord Shankara.

Snake is representation  of :- fearlessness and power 

Shiva having snake on his body and neck show that he would take away all the fears and protect his devotee in any condition.

#photo inside pilgrimage site#photo inside pilgrimage site

About the place:๐ŸŒ
This place is considered to be very sacred, and people also come here to get their marriage
solemnized here as a witness to Bhagwan Shankar, who is believed to be bound here in the
bond of seven births. Around this temple, you will also find many priests and pundits who will
help you worship and perform your marriage ceremony with traditional rituals. While walking
around this place, I also saw many animals, which are very dear to Lord Shiva.

#photo Portrait art inside temple#photo Portrait art inside temple

One of the names of Lord Shiva is Pashupati, who loves all animals and all living beings.

#photo of 1. OM 2 .Rock edict  3. elephant statue 4. cow standing inside temple#photo of 1. OM 2 .Rock edict 3. elephant statue 4. cow standing inside temple

After the pooja was over, we took a picture of the surroundings of the temple and put it on the
map so that people could be more interested in coming here, and seeing this holy and beautiful
place would also turn their minds towards spiritual practice. From here, we were very hungry
yesterday. The first thing we did was take prasad, or after that, we went in search of a hotel
yesterday. Our eyes fell on the Hotel Baba restaurant there, which was completely vegetarian
and not available on Google Maps. I also highlighted this hotel on Google Maps.

#photo of edit screenshot#photo of edit screenshot

left to right  baba Bhojnalaya , some vegetable and eatables  product ,  mini architect of lord shiva ,  jasidih stationleft to right baba Bhojnalaya , some vegetable and eatables product , mini architect of lord shiva , jasidih station

After that, we collected some pictures of the neighbourhood and put them on Google Maps,
which included the nearby markets as well as the forest sanctuary, Basukinath Dumka Forest
Division.

right part of dumka van pramandal  left quoteright part of dumka van pramandal left quote
After that, we went to our hotel and headed back to Patna.

The end of the journey: ๐Ÿ”š
The journey from the beginning to the end, the journey of life, of countries, states, and different
places, if started, will end, but the traveller never ends; only his place changes. This is one of
the greatest achievements of mankind. Which made travel its identity and made travel from one
place to another easier and easier We are all contributing to it. Our journey was complete, but
the journey of many people was still left. This journey has always been kept in the high category
of Sehi Karma because it introduced us to new technologies, new people, new thinking, new
places, and some new things. We have also been a part of the real journey in the development
of mankind, and this journey is still continuing.
As I finish my post, I will ask for your feedback. I wish everyone could get the same benefits and
experiences from this journey as we did.

Regard ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

@Tushar_Suradkar  sir , @ajitthite  Daa  @TravellerG  Sir ,  @Anil6969  @PrasadVR  @SholaIB @Praniketmore @NareshDarji  @ReshamDas And other LG On connect .

Satyameva Jayate ๏šฉเคธเคคเฅเคฏเคฎเฅ‡เคต เคœเคฏเคคเฅ‡
Patna, Bihar, India
7 comments
Level 9

Betreff: A memorable journey Deoghar to Basukinath by bus . ๐ŸšŒ

@RaviSharma111 

Auf jeden Fall ein interessanter Reisebericht und mit den Informationen zum Tempel.

Auf einem Foto sind so viele Glocken zu sehen, welche Bewandtnis haben diese.

Connect Moderator

Re: A memorable journey Deoghar to Basukinath by bus . ๐ŸšŒ

You have nicely discribed your journey here and you did a good job ๐Ÿ‘Œ by adding small business on the Google maps. @RaviSharma111 

Thank you for sharing this post with us.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

เคฏเคน เคธเคพเคฐเฅ€ เค˜เค‚เคŸเคฟเคฏเคพเค‚ ๐Ÿ””๐Ÿ””๐Ÿ”” เคญเค•เฅเคคเฅ‹เค‚ เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ เคฆเคพเคจ เค•เฅ€ เค—เคˆ เคนเฅˆ ,  เคนเคฟเค‚เคฆเฅ‚ เคงเคฐเฅเคฎ เคฎเฅ‡เค‚ เคเคธเฅ€ เคฎเคพเคจเฅเคฏเคคเคพ เคนเฅˆ เค•เคฟ เค…เค—เคฐ เคนเคฎ เคญเค—เคตเคพเคจ เค•เฅ‡ เคธเคพเคฎเคจเฅ‡ เค˜เค‚เคŸเฅ€ เคฌเคœเคพเค•เคฐ เคชเฅ‚เคœเคพ เค•เคฐเคคเฅ‡ เคนเฅˆเค‚ เคคเฅ‹ เคตเคน เคธเฅ€เคงเคพ เคญเค—เคตเคพเคจ เคคเค• เคœเคพเคคเฅ€ เคนเฅˆ | เค˜เค‚เคŸเฅ€ เคฌเคœเคพเคจเฅ‡ เค•เฅ‡ เค•เคˆ เคถเคพเคฐเฅ€เคฐเคฟเค• เค”เคฐ เคฎเคพเคจเคธเคฟเค• เคซเคพเคฏเคฆเฅ‡ เคญเฅ€ เคนเฅˆเค‚ เคฏเคน เคตเคฟเคœเฅเคžเคพเคจ เคญเฅ€ เคชเฅเคฐเคฎเคพเคฃเคฟเคค เค•เคฐ เคšเฅเค•เคพ เคนเฅˆ |  ๐Ÿ”” เค•เฅ€ เคงเฅเคตเคจเคฟ เคนเคฎเฅ‡เค‚ เคธเค•เคพเคฐเคพเคคเฅเคฎเค• เคŠเคฐเฅเคœเคพ เคธเฅ‡ เคญเคฐเคจเฅ‡ เค•เคพ เค•เคพเคฎ เค•เคฐเคคเฅ€ เคนเฅˆ |

Level 9

เคฌเคนเฅเคค-เคฌเคนเฅเคค เคงเคจเฅเคฏเคตเคพเคฆ @NareshDarji  ๐Ÿ™ , Bus app log Ki post dekh ker  shikh raha hun ๐Ÿ™

keep support and motivate me ๐Ÿ™

Level 9

@RaviSharma111 

Danke fรผr die Erklรคrung und Glockengelรคut erfreut uns durch unsere Kirchenglocken auch 

Level 9

Level 9

Aha.

Thanks for keeping my word @RaviSharma111 ji.

I am really happy to go through this details but not so popular to rest of india post.

Jai baba vasukinath. 

Keep it up.

Regards 

Anil 

Anil Singh

Thanks and Regards