Praniketmore's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

A virtual meet-up to applaud and celebrate our fellow local guides recent remarkable achievements.

Hello local guides,

I'm excited to invite you all to a Virtual Meet-up to congratulate and celebrate the recent inspiring achievements of our fellow local guides..The idea of these meetup is proposed by @Tushar_Suradkar 

A banner - Learning and Sharing the success of the Local guides via virtual meet-up. The banner features our Five guest-honorees In this Baner, we see our fellow local guide @Traveller G achieving great success as a Meetup champion, @shrut19 and @ajitthite were recently featured in a video advertisement. Banner is created in collaboration with a famous member of the Puneri local Local guides @ajitthiteA banner - Learning and Sharing the success of the Local guides via virtual meet-up. The banner features our Five guest-honorees In this Baner, we see our fellow local guide @Traveller G achieving great success as a Meetup champion, @shrut19 and @ajitthite were recently featured in a video advertisement. Banner is created in collaboration with a famous member of the Puneri local Local guides @ajitthite

Date: Saturday 30th March 2024

Time: 7 to 8 pm (IST)

Platform: Google meet

Agenda :

1. Lets us congratulate our guests on their recent, featured successes.

2. Learn tips and improve our knowledge from guests.

4. Discuss our questions and issues with our guests.

5. Share tips and tricks about Google Maps.

6. Share experiences about Virtual & Physical Meet-ups.

This virtual meetup is open to all local guides from India and abroad.

The Google Meet link for joining online:

https://meet.google.com/nmc-vfxw-spr 

I assure you that this session will be a rare opportunity to gain knowledge about Google Maps and LG Connect; also, you can clear your doubts. Please respond in the comments and confirm your presence.

I'm eagerly waiting to meet you all!

Praniket More.

A Puneri LG.

Praniket More || " Having a hobby is sweet for your psychological state – Chanakya " ||

My Insta||My Post Gallery|| Hex sticker design competition winner

Pune, Maharashtra, India
27 comments
Level 8

Re: A virtual meet-up to applaud and celebrate our fellow local guides recent remarkable achievement

@Praniketmore 

Nice and best of luck

Level 10

Re: A virtual meet-up to applaud and celebrate our fellow local guides recent remarkable achievement

नमस्कार,

@Praniketmore 

मिट अप आमंत्रणा बद्दल आणि आपले सर्व लोकल गाईडस् ज्यांची एकत्रित प्रयत्न ने हे मीट अप  होणार आहे त्यासाठी मनापासून धन्यवाद..🙏

मिट मध्ये लवकरच भेटू..

Level 8

@Praniketmore Dada, I will participate in your meet-up inshallah. And I will talk openly with these local heroes, God willing. 

Thanks for your arrange the meetup. 

Md. Khokon Sharker
Level 8

@KhokonSharker Thank you for responding.😊

Sure We will meet at the Celebration meetup. 

Praniket More || " Having a hobby is sweet for your psychological state – Chanakya " ||

Level 8

@mohanghyar Thank you ,

You will also join remotely, and we are pleased to see you there.

Level 9

Thanks for the invitation and it will be my pleasure to be with you and our beloved LGs, @Praniketmore and team.

Cheers!

| Ajit Thite | “Collect moments, not things” – Aarti Khurana |
My Latest posts :- | Great Place to pause for Some Moments to Live: Ka'Soul Cafe, Pune |
Level 7

Hey @Praniketmore 

That's a lovely gesture and I am sure the session will be more inspiring and insightful. Looking forward to connect with amazing LGs 😍

Lots of love and best wishes
Mayuri Kubal
#LocalGuideOfMaharashtra
#IndiaLocalGuide

Check my latest post here  5 Years of Local Guiding and many more to come!!! 

Level 8

@MayuriKubal Thank you for your appriciation 😊

Level 8

That will be an great meet up for sure. Great idea @Praniketmore. looking forward to attend it. All the best...👍🏻

Photographer & Trekker
#LocalGuideOfIndia

My Insta
My WhatsApp Channel