Praniketmore's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Alien looking chiseled extraterrestrial sculpture in Dapoli Konkan

Village Umberle in Dapoli has unusual untouched and undiscovered carved sculptures.

This rocky area contains animal drawings, human figures, and a variety of mathematical shapes. In a nutshell, pictures engraved on stone. However, the images depict human evolution.

The Katal sculpture discovered in Konkan is believed to be approximately 45 thousand years old.In Umbarle katalshilp is around 10000 year old as per the expert analysis.

#1 In this photograph  we see the chiseled sculpture  of deer here we clearly see there body and feets#1 In this photograph we see the chiseled sculpture of deer here we clearly see there body and feets

#2  In this photograph we see the deer with there baby we clearly see mother deer with there baby with cleanly chesseled there taiks.#2 In this photograph we see the deer with there baby we clearly see mother deer with there baby with cleanly chesseled there taiks.

#3 In this photograph we observe a chiseled sculpture of an alien humanatic body, with body arms and a head that resembles the alien visage that we can envision today.#3 In this photograph we observe a chiseled sculpture of an alien humanatic body, with body arms and a head that resembles the alien visage that we can envision today.

The Alien looking scrupture has piqued the interest of certain individuals, and there have been numerous doubts raised about whether aliens exist. Or

did they actually bond with humans early?

How did they sculpt this human face??

Did they truly see aliens?

Here is video of Konkan katta live youtube news channel Coverup the history of katalshilp

#4 In this photograph we see closup look of Alien looking scrupture#4 In this photograph we see closup look of Alien looking scrupture

This is clearly a carved sculpture depicting a time when group-dwelling humans began to progress toward stability. So, how did people live thousands of years ago? How would he live? This sculpture can explain all of this.

Many questions arise after viewing the carved statues, bringing us closer to history.

Accessibility :

Place is not accessible  for handicap and whelchair. 

🚗  How to reach there :

You can perfect own vehicle to get there public transport is upto umbarle village and the katalshilp is so far from there to park bike Or car on main road ...when you reach to dapoli take left to dabhol road upto 7.3km a short trail road for latrite stone minors vehicle  you can get upto that location by bike easyly but road is of poorvi quality .

🍽  Where to eat :

You can carry your food,water and for breakfast dapoli City is best option .which is 7.3km from this location .

Praniket More || " Having a hobby is sweet for your psychological state – Chanakya " ||

My Insta||My Post Gallery|| Hex sticker design competition winner

Dapoli, Maharashtra, India
23 comments
Level 8

Re: Alien looking chiseled extraterrestrial sculpture in Dapoli Konkan

A great post. I too have many doubts that our ancestors had connection with aliens @Praniketmore . A different topic from you. This post increased my curiosity to explore more places. My bucket list either increasing or changing. Expecting more posts from you. Thanks for mentioning me always in your posts. 

Passionate about
#Temple Art & Architecture
#Nature lover
#Save the Trees
#Typewriter Artist

. Happy Guiding.

Level 8

Thank you @Gurukrishnapriya , for always appreciating and reading my postings, thus I always tag you in my writings.😊

I've had a lot of interest in the topic of aliens since I was a child, and I was startled to learn that a structure was discovered near my hometown.

Praniket More || " Having a hobby is sweet for your psychological state – Chanakya " ||

Level 10

नमस्कार,

@Praniketmore 

मला आवडली हि पण पोस्ट,

आपला भारत, महाराष्ट्र आणि त्यातील ऐतिहासिक अनन्यसाधारण महत्त्व असलेली कातळशील्प तु सर्वां सोबत शेअर केले त्याबद्दल धन्यवाद ..

मलाही जायचे आहे, पण उंचावर असावीत असा माझा समज असल्याने पण मी नेहमीच टाळले..

Level 8

धन्यवाद  ताई 🙏 ,.

हे कातळ शिल्प आणि कोकणातील काही फारशा उंचीवर नाहीत .

Level 9

Betreff: Alien looking chiseled extraterrestrial sculpture in Dapoli Konkan

@Praniketmore 

Vielleicht sind die Menschen ja auch ursprünglich von anderen Planeten zur Erde gekommen und haben hier die Bedingungen gefunden um zu leben 

Connect Moderator

The mind-boggling carvings prove that humans have been living in India for thousands of years.

Excellent post and photos @Praniketmore 👍

Level 9

@Praniketmore @Tushar_Suradkar 

Solche interessanten Darstellungen sind aber auch in Süd Amerika zu finden.

Connect Moderator

Yes, @Annaelisa the Nazca lines are more famous than those found in India.

Also, the Nazca lines are many times larger and impressive than those mentioned in this post.

Level 9

@Tushar_Suradkar @Annaelisa They might be older than we assume. We can connect this similarity to the Gondwana supercontinent and cultural separation due to continent drift.

Ref- Indian_Plate