Winitar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

All about Thai milk tea (ชาเย็น) 🧡

1000038741.jpg

I believe Thai milk tea (ชาเย็น / Cha Yen), the orange-colored tea with milk, has gained popularity in a larger part of the world, depending on individual preference.

As one of the Thai consumers who is really into ชาเย็น (Cha Yen), drinking it almost every morning to fuel myself before work 😂, I have found more fancy Cha Yen menus around Thailand, especially in Bangkok. And of course, they come with a more premium price.

Here are some menus that are getting more popular, even among Thais like me:

1000038699.jpg

1. Cha Yen topped with cream cheese, e.g.

20240412_025047.jpg

1000034729.jpg

2. Slushy Cha Yen or Cha Yen Slurpee e.g.

20230916_093252.jpg

3. Anyways, the original Cha Yen like the menu from following shops come at a more affordable price, <50-55B

20240412_024737.jpg

4. You can also see many local coffee & tea kiosks/hawker stalls with the price starting at 20-25B for iced milk tea (Cha Yen) or lower for hot drink, e.g.

Have you ever tried one?

Caution! It's very sweet though if you don't order less sweet 😊

Bangkok, Thailand
3 comments
Level 9

Betreff: All about Thai milk tea (ชาเย็น) 🧡

@Winitar es ist informativ und sieht gut aus 

Level 8

Betreff: All about Thai milk tea (ชาเย็น) 🧡

Thank you 🙏😊

Connect Moderator

Re: All about Thai milk tea (ชาเย็น) 🧡

Hi @Winitar 

Welcome to Connect and nice to meet you!

Sounds like you're a big fan of Thai iced tea! Thanks for sharing your first post here on Connect. 

Would you like to be featured in our main post? Just follow the five prompts below and share your introduction here. Don't forget to add your photo (in landscape mode).

•  Name: 
  • My favourite thing to explore: 
  • Fun Fact about me: 

A landscape photo of you with a brief description we can use to write a caption.

I also wanted to recommend you, look at Your Guide to Connect for more information on what topics are discussed here, how to choose labels for your posts, and many more great tips.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.