Agustinjmwamb3's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

BEAUTIFUL NATURAL WATERFALL YOU HAVE TO VISIT IN TANZANIA

20240414_184642.jpg

Are you looking for the best natural waterfalls in Tanzania to explore, enjoying, Swimming forest blessing water 💦...

Then Materuni waterfalls will be the first in your recommendation list where you can experiences such amazing cultural tour and water fall trekking both very affordably.. It is miracle to visit Materuni waterfall and experience  local Arabica coffee made in local ways 

And it will be the only opportunity to you to get to know everything about local coffee from plantation to final smoth coffee drink  to taste, you will enjoy variety natural fruits, vegetables and local food and banana alcoholic drink in Moshi Tanzania...

Welcome Tanzania..

I hope you don't miss to ask me about more information

MATERUNI WATERFALL VIDEO 

Moshi, Tanzania
7 comments
Level 8

Re: BEAUTIFUL NATURAL WATERFALL YOU HAVE TO VISIT IN TANZANIA

@Agustinjmwamb3  Materuni waterfalls are really beautyful.And ,as you said ,to have that Tanzania's grown and home made coffee in that place can be unforgettable.

Level 3

Hello, Mr Jose Felix.. Honestly the answer is YES.. 😊. This waterfall is unforgettable it has real beauty miracle to explore especially to meet oneself in such beautiful natural environment, local coffee plantation, bananas, and many more 🤩.. I'm total agree Materuni is the best place to find long waterfall drop from Highest mountain in Africa..don't Guess what mountain 😉..it is Kilimanjaro 

Level 6

Yes. Mr Jose 

Level 9

Betreff: BEAUTIFUL NATURAL WATERFALL YOU HAVE TO VISIT IN TANZANIA

@Agustinjmwamb3 

Es sieht wunderschön aus 

Level 6

Betreff: BEAUTIFUL NATURAL WATERFALL YOU HAVE TO VISIT IN TANZANIA

Ja genau.! Es ist so erstaunlich und schön, dort zu sehen und zu besuchen.. Haben Sie schon einmal dort gewesen! Oder Möchten Sie dort einen Besuch abstatten? 

Connect Moderator

Hi @Agustinjmwamb3 .. thank you for sharing the beauty of Materuni Waterfalls in Tanzania. People will definitely love to visit this place. I notice that this is your first post in Connect so once again, thank you for sharing your wonderful journey with us and we always welcome LGs with their unique stories and experience here. 

Nevertheless, I also notice that you put your personal information on this post. Please consider removing them as this post is public and we don't share personal information such us telephone numbers on public. 

If you like to know more about Connect, feel free to check this post: Your Guide to Connect . Please also check 14 Helpful Tips for using Connect for further guidance, which, among others, include the tips for not sharing personal information. More references you can use to write the posts in Connect can be found here: How do I write a post on Connect.

Thank you ... Happy contributing and enjoy Connect.

Level 3

Thank you 🤝