Praniketmore's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Baildhond, how massive a stone has been turned into an image of a Nandi.

Baildhond, how massive a stone has been turned into an image of a Nandi.

(बैलधोंड, किती मोठा दगड नंदीच्या प्रतिमेत बदलला आहे.)

#1 In these Photograph we see the massive stone of Bail dhond#1 In these Photograph we see the massive stone of Bail dhond

In Khed Taluka, District Ratnagiri, one of the holy temple villages is known as Tulshi on the border of Raigad, and Ratnagiri has a route from Khed to Mahad bypass road, so if you want to reach Kashedi Ghat, you have this option, and the road is much wider and better.

When the government discovered this by-pass route for Kashed Ghat, a well-known ghat at the Konkan entry from Raigad district to Ratnagiri district, they began construction of a double-lane but much wider SH highway. During this work, the mountain broke and many debris was thrown out while attempting to widen the road.

At that time, one big stone slipped over the top of the mountain and stopped in a road route. According to eyewitnesses, some road contractors tried to move it out with cranes and push it down but they failed many times. At that time, villagers of Tulshi who already believed in devacha donger swayambhu shivling tied the fact that the stone is holy stone and they stay there due to Lord Shiva's blessing on devacha donger.

Check out my blog on : Swayambhu shiv temple Devacha Donger 

The amazing thing is that the temple is diagonally straight from temple and The government respects the villagers faith and builds a road around them out of stone. And stone remains there for life time for worship as a Nandi maharaj.

#2 In these Photograph we see the angle Click of Bail dhond massive stone#2 In these Photograph we see the angle Click of Bail dhond massive stone

#3 In this photograph we see the center position of massive stone at SH highway road and the road divided from two sides due to massive stone#3 In this photograph we see the center position of massive stone at SH highway road and the road divided from two sides due to massive stone

#4 In these Photograph we see the screen shot from google Map location the straight line from the devacha donger temple and baildhond location#4 In these Photograph we see the screen shot from google Map location the straight line from the devacha donger temple and baildhond location

After that many times, the SH highway construction is carried out around maintenance work and winding, but no one tries to get complaint on that still stone keep their place in the middle of the road.

️  Accessibility:

Place is accessible for whelchair person

🚗  How to get there :

You can go there by private vehicle if you are traveling from Mumbai to Goa or pune to Goa route vie kashed the take right from Natunagar Dam and never taje turn go straight from road along 4 km the temple is present, and if you come via Tulshi vinhere bypass road then you see temple on same road

🍽  Where to eat:   

Best way you can carry your own food ,there is no any hotel and shops near ro the location 

🌏Nearby Location:

Praniket More || " Having a hobby is sweet for your psychological state – Chanakya " ||

My Insta||My Post Gallery|| Hex sticker design competition winner

Khed, Maharashtra, India
14 comments
Level 9

Betreff: Baildhond, how massive a stone has been turned into an image of a Nandi.

@Praniketmore 

Eine gute Geschichte, schön erzählt und die Bilder ergänzen das ganze sehr gut.

Ich war nur erstaunt, dass auf Maps in der Rezension kein Text enthalten ist.

Connect Moderator

Re: Baildhond, how massive a stone has been turned into an image of a Nandi.

A nice and quiet serene place in the middle of nowhere.

I am sure Nandi Maharaj must be quietly waiting for Lord Shiv out here.

I liked the place and your post @Praniketmore 👍

Agree with @Annaelisa - please add your text description to the review.

Also, remove the extra road photos. They will not help anyone on Google Maps.

Level 8

Betreff: Baildhond, how massive a stone has been turned into an image of a Nandi.

Thank you @Annaelisa  for your reply and recommendation.

I have revised my review. I apologize for not providing a full text evaluation.

Thank you again.

Praniket More || " Having a hobby is sweet for your psychological state – Chanakya " ||

Level 8

Thank you @Tushar_Suradkar  I like this line. Nandi Maharaj must be waiting for Lord Shiva, which is equally stunning.

I think it's also suitable for the title.

I eliminated the extra road photo as per your suggestions and added extensive text review.

I'm not sure how I forgot.

Thank you 

Connect Moderator

@Praniketmore 

I know buddy 😊 you are a well-meaning local guide.

Your posts are hugely superior.

But I and @Annaelisa wanted to just highlight you about adding the text 👍

Level 8

Thank you @Tushar_Suradkar , @Annaelisa  for pointing out my mistakes and suggesting ways to improve.

I've created a check list of things I've corrected in previous blog posts and will refer to it when creating future posts before it going to publish , Thanks for new check point now add in my check list .

#   Check a list of some points where I made mistakes earlier...I refer this always before I publish my new posts .# Check a list of some points where I made mistakes earlier...I refer this always before I publish my new posts .

Connect Moderator

that is amazing dear @Praniketmore.

And no mistakes. We help you in a friendly manner 😊

You are the best buddy local guide👍

Level 9

@Praniketmore @Tushar_Suradkar 

Auf jeden Fall ist es gut, dass ihre Rezension jetzt auch Text enthält und auf Google Maps erklärt 👍😊

Level 10

Your 'Checklist' is amazing, my very dear @Praniketmore,

That is really a great practice to keep such points for rechecking. 

Your post is very interesting and informative...that is great! 

Best wishes for more achievements... 

🤝❤️🙏

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me