Praniketmore's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Bhuleshwar, Shivling told their availability by coming into the dream of a peasant.

Bhuleshwar, Shivling told their availability by coming into the dream of a peasant

#1 In these Photograph we see theTemple view on top of hill#1 In these Photograph we see theTemple view on top of hill

In Konkan region at khed taluka furus village having middling bhuleshwar, on the early 65 years ago the villagers told story of the shivling that one of the villager getting some devotional dream in that the god told him a location where they are present then he get lost of efforts to find out but he never succeeded than there after several times of failure one cow-man told him that his cows magically setting In the place where there are lots of anthin, the villager is shocked and runs towards the place.

He cleans those areas where there are many small plants and spices plants, and he finds the shivling, but at the time, many snakes are out of that anthill, and they just look out to the villagers who cleaned come to clean that place, and he preys on him, greeting and apologizing him, and they all make pooja there.

According to villagers, the snake is still present in the temple's wall and moves out from time to time, which is known as Nagraj.

#2 In these Photograph we see the front view entry of temple and Sabhamandap#2 In these Photograph we see the front view entry of temple and Sabhamandap

#3 In these Photograph we see the parvati godess temple beside the shi temple and the parvati godess shila present#3 In these Photograph we see the parvati godess temple beside the shi temple and the parvati godess shila present

#4 In these Photograph we see the Shivling and its closeup look#4 In these Photograph we see the Shivling and its closeup look

#5 In these Photograph we see the nandi maharaj situated in front of shivling#5 In these Photograph we see the nandi maharaj situated in front of shivling

#6 In these Photograph we see the entry of temple road below the hil from main road and seneric view from the road of hill top#6 In these Photograph we see the entry of temple road below the hil from main road and seneric view from the road of hill top

#7 In these Photograph we see the top hill area where we see the depth from the hill and one small plant Click which is stand into stone on top of hill#7 In these Photograph we see the top hill area where we see the depth from the hill and one small plant Click which is stand into stone on top of hill

️  Accessibility:

The place is accessible at outside buy due to steps not accessible  in temple.

🚗  How to reach there:

You can travel upto furus village by public transport abd the walk to the bhuleshwar hill, if you are come by private vehicle you can easyky get to the temple ,the road is best condition some step slope are there but due to good condition  of road you can easiyly get toward the temple .

🍽  Where to eat:

You can carry your own food .

🌎 Nearby Location:

Praniket More || " Having a hobby is sweet for your psychological state – Chanakya " ||

My Insta||My Post Gallery|| Hex sticker design competition winner

Khed, Maharashtra, India
14 comments
Level 9

Betreff: Bhuleshwar, Shivling told their availability by coming into the dream of a peasant.

@Praniketmore 

Die Bilder sind fantastisch und der Beitrag ebenfalls. Ich bin auch dem Link zum Standort gefolgt und habe dort weitere Erklärungen bekommen, nur der Link zu ihrer Rezension blieb erfolglos.

Danke für den guten Beitrag.

Level 9

Re: Bhuleshwar, Shivling told their availability by coming into the dream of a peasant.

Nice temple..👌👌.. informative post....👍🤗

Shubhangi Patil ||" I Like To be UNIQUE in Whatever I Do..!! "||

My Map||My Insta||My Post Gallery

Level 8

Re: Bhuleshwar, Shivling told their availability by coming into the dream of a peasant.

Onace again nice post dear @Praniketmore 

Abhishek Patki
Level 8

Excellent post @Praniketmore 

lovely pictures that were taken.

I liked pictures #6 and #7 the most. What a pleasant click.

Shubham Waman || "Every click tells a Story" ||

My Profile Follow me on Maps Instagram 
Level 9

Wonderful post @Praniketmore 

I like the nandi picture its really stunning. 

Om 🕉 namh shivai .

Thanks for sharing. 

Regards 

Anil 

Anil Singh

Thanks and Regards

Level 8

A very good post about Bhuleshwar Shivling @Praniketmore . Thanks for sharing the importance of the place and the anthill.  The place looks stunning.  We have lived with nature.  Beautiful pictures.  The Nandhi is very very beautiful. 

I would like to tell you that there are a few comprehensive mistakes in your post.  Many words are misspelled. May be because of auto correct option, when we type passages. Make a rough work before posting, so that you can correct such mistakes.  

Passionate about
#Temple Art & Architecture
#Nature lover
#Save the Trees
#Typewriter Artist

. Happy Guiding.

Level 10

Bhuleshwar Shivling and Nagaraj...

Interesting story and nice post, my dear @Praniketmore ,

Loved your exploring style and creativity!

Also loved your photos...

Photos #6 & #7 are 👌👌👌

Visited your "Review" also... hope, you remember that every review with 200 characters will get you 20 points? That is equal to 2 reviews... Right?

Great! Keep going...we are with you...

👍🌹🤝

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 8

@Shubhu1 thank you for reading my post 

Praniket More || " Having a hobby is sweet for your psychological state – Chanakya " ||

Level 8

Thank you @abhishekpatk for your kind support and reading my.posts.