GasparKaren's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Cherry Blossom Season in High Park - Toronto

Hello friends,

I hope everyone is well and starting a great week!

Here the university classes are finished, waiting for the return after the summer, and to celebrate today I was able to go and watch the new Cherry Blossom season in High Park (https://maps.app.goo.gl/L3hVFrxvmr1oB7F68 ).

Cherry trees usually show their beautiful flowers in the first weeks of April, when the days are usually warmer, and they usually end their season in the first weeks of May.

The cherry blossom area is really beautiful, the flower beds have practically all their flowers open, the animals are walking around the park a lot more, and the butterflies are getting more beautiful every day.

It's truly a charm to start the week with this beauty.

During the tour, it is possible to see some conservation and care warnings for the trees, since their branches are very delicate, but unfortunately, even with many warnings, there are some tourists who have the habit of pulling the branches (I can't I don't say anything, and I always end up catching someone's attention during the walk).

I'll leave you some photos:
A squirrel friend checking if I had food for him (please don't feed the animals)A squirrel friend checking if I had food for him (please don't feed the animals)

The flowers are even more beautiful with the butterfliesThe flowers are even more beautiful with the butterflies

I love being able to take photos of nature, always with great care and affection.I love being able to take photos of nature, always with great care and affection.

A beautiful butterfly among the flowersA beautiful butterfly among the flowers

The trees are really beautifulThe trees are really beautiful

Today was a perfect day for this trip, with lots of sun and a beautiful blue sky.Today was a perfect day for this trip, with lots of sun and a beautiful blue sky.

Artist recording the beauty of cherry trees in paint and canvasArtist recording the beauty of cherry trees in paint and canvas

There are some signs to care for the Cherry Trees during the park tour.There are some signs to care for the Cherry Trees during the park tour.

Cherry blossomsCherry blossoms

Cherry blossomsCherry blossoms

Cherry blossoms treeCherry blossoms tree

Sign with park map to arrive at the area with the Cherry TreesSign with park map to arrive at the area with the Cherry Trees
  The tour caters for everyone, the park is very accessible for local visitors and tourists, with well-maintained trails, cycle paths, sidewalks with lowered curbs, accessible chemical toilets, drinking fountains spread throughout the park, local maps and police to assist if necessary.

Very worth the visit.

I hope you like the post.

Hugs and have a great week!
Karen Alves Gaspar
Brazilian living in Canada
Local Guide Level 9
Instagram: @firstkalves
Toronto, ON, Canadá
8 comments
Level 4

Re: Cherry Blossom Season in High Park - Toronto

Amazing!  Really like the pictures.  We've been seeing them in Hamilton as well.

Level 9

Betreff: Cherry Blossom Season in High Park - Toronto

@GasparKaren wunderschöne Bilder von den Kirschblüten und Schmetterlinge.

Bei mir gibt Frost noch mal ein Gastspiel und bis Schmetterlinge sich sehen lassen wird es wieder noch dauern.

Connect Moderator

Beautiful pictures and post! 

Thank you for sharing here with us @GasparKaren 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

Wonderful pictures @GasparKaren 

Level 8

Very nice photo with excellent location @GasparKaren 

Monir Hossain
Level 10

Hello @GasparKaren , Thank you for sharing your delightful experience. All photos are very impressive.

Signature Image
Connect Moderator

Hi @GasparKaren 

Did you notice how your post is presented on the index page?

1000021176.png

The first image is selected and it is cropped to be a wide (and not portrait) format. This makes you post look strange and certainly not representative of your pretty flover photos.

You may want to change the order so a better and more interesting photo is number one.  Preferably one that still works well when the top and bottom get removed.  Or you can select or make a photo in landscape mode.

Cheers 

Morten 

Level 9

@MortenCopenhagen 

Hello my friend, thank you for the information.
I put them in classification, but I don't know what happened this time, that the last image was the first.

But thanks for the observation.
Karen Alves Gaspar
Brazilian living in Canada
Local Guide Level 9
Instagram: @firstkalves