RaviSharma111's post
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Level 9

DEOGHAR : ๐Ÿ•‰๏ธ๐Ÿ›–( โš–๏ธCourt of GOD SHIVA ๐Ÿ”ฑ๐Ÿ›•)

Baba Baidyanath Dham  (Jyotirlinga ) DEOGHAR Court of GOD SHIVA ๐Ÿ”ฑ

#photo   Baba Baidyanath Dham temple#photo Baba Baidyanath Dham temple  

Me and my friends ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ฌ decided to travel Deoghar  Jyotirlinga  known as Shri Shri 1008 Ravaneshwar Baba Baidyanath Dham. The place where the Court of  GOD SHIVA exists. It is approx 250 km from Patna . Before 2000 AD it was part of Bihar Now in Jharkhand . This Travel was spiritual and overjoyed . In this Travel I learnt a bit more about our customs and culture .

#photo Tourist Information center Patna#photo Tourist Information center Patna

#photo   of train Traveling  from Patna to Deoghar#photo of train Traveling from Patna to Deoghar

Traveling through a ๐ŸšŠtrain is good idea  to visit new places so we started our travel at 12:30 am from Patna junction  to Jasidih junction๐Ÿš‰  . In the morning around 06 : 00 AM we reached our Destination.

#photo of Sign board JASIDIH JUNCTION#photo of Sign board JASIDIH JUNCTION

Now finding Hotel๐Ÿจ ๐Ÿ›Œto stay in different city is hard task So i suggest my friend to search on Google map . Then nearby we found Hotel Kameshwar. This hotel is good to stay in deoghar . After taking rest and fresh we move towards temple ๐Ÿ›•. Before entering the shrine we had taken some offerings  for GOD SHIVA . For example  , flower gangajal , pera , prasad  etc .

#Photo left Ganga Jal  & #photo Right Devote standing in line#Photo left Ganga Jal & #photo Right Devote standing in line

Devote are waiting for their  chance to worship god shivaDevote are waiting for their chance to worship god shiva

Between that i was very excited and chanted the Name of  shiva โ€œ Har Har Mahadev โ€œ . After a few hours we reached inside the Temple and Worshiped god shiva. When we entered the temple I found Shivling and pandas (local Priest ) chanting the highest level of Matra with resonating frequency . After doing pooja  I felt very calm and full of positive energy . God Shiva is the source of energy. Photography ๐Ÿ“ธ inside the temple is strictly prohibited due to being too crowded. 

Devotees inside the temple are also praying and offering shiva their devotion, wealth and everything that they have .

#PHOTO Baba Baidyanath Dham front view#PHOTO Baba Baidyanath Dham front view

There is also a temple of goddess  parvati Both temples are Connected Through Rope of Thread . 

๐Ÿ”ŠSpecial trained persons are their to perform this ritual .

Maa Parvati Temple๐Ÿ›•๐Ÿ”ฑ๐Ÿ”ฑ

1711357352867 (1).jpg

Other Temple Inside The shrine :

#photo of Other Temple inside shrine#photo of Other Temple inside shrine

Front  of the main temple there was a Temple of Maa Parvati, The wife of god shiva , without parvati shiva is not complete .That is why we call (Shiv Shakti ) .  when we talk about god shiva,He is single in many incarnations and forms like ,Rudra ,Shiva ,Bhole ,Shankar, Nataraja , Pashupati , Mahadev and many more names. Each name and form of shiva has a specific special character and emotion . Some time he shows himself as a predator and some time Destructor, He becomes a destructor if religion or his disciple is in danger . Shiva is a source of Energyโšก While visiting this shrine I too feel that energy .

So in the evening we returned to our hotel and decided to see ๐Ÿ‘€ARTI that happens at 7:00 pm daily. We got late for it and joined it at 7:15 pm. Arti has already started, we just joined it . The sound of  bells and mantras  awakened me towards the supreme power of earth , and I was doing upward with the slogan  of  โ€œ Har Har Mahadevโ€ ๐Ÿ•‰๏ธ

That feeling I can't  express in words was spiritual and exuberance.In Deoghar famous, it was told by locals how this temple construction and god Shiva came here.

Photo of sandhya aarti : ๐Ÿช”

Photo of Maha Aarti  in Evening inside PremisesPhoto of Maha Aarti in Evening inside Premises

Historical significance ( Local story )๐Ÿคฉ

Once upon a time Ravan went to kailash and worshiped god shiva and cut his head nine times and offered him shiva impressed from his Bhakti and  asked him for blessing but he refused to ask  he said that i do not need blessing i need you. So  you have to come with me and travel to sri lanka  .Shiva told ok  i will come with you but one conduction is applied that whenever you  touch me on ground i will stay there forever Ravan Aggery  on this and started his traveling from kailash to  sri lanka between that he feels toilet in Deoghar where he found a man know as Baiju who is shepherd and wondering in this area ravan asked him to hold the shivling for few time but he came too late and Baiju left the shivling on ground and gone away .He become very angry and tried to pull up the shivling but not succeed .so at last he put thumb  on the shivling and press it towards ground . From till that Time shivling exist there .

#photo of temple in BLUE COLOUR  at Night#photo of temple in BLUE COLOUR at Night

#photo of Live telecast  on screen during Shingar#photo of Live telecast on screen during Shingar

#photo  Maa Parvati Temple  and Local Priest performing Aarti#photo Maa Parvati Temple and Local Priest performing Aarti

๐Ÿช”๐Ÿ“ฝ๏ธ๐Ÿ•‰๏ธ๐Ÿ“ฝ๏ธ๐Ÿ“บ :โ€ƒSome Video of ๐Ÿ“บ๐Ÿ“ฝ๏ธ Sandhya aarti  Sandhya Aarti Video

This Temple is not complete  I asked about  locals they told a specific  story behind thisThis Temple is not complete I asked about locals they told a specific story behind this

My journey was not alone it is not possible without help of those who meet me in this journey this journey is contribution of all those people who  assist me in this travel , i thank to all of them . 

i am #tagging my senior LG  and some friends to comment on this  so i can make better post  in upcoming times . @Tushar_Suradkar  sir  @TravellerG  sir , @ajitthite  DAA  ,  @Praniketmore  , Bhai  @KashifMisidia  @Anil6969  , @Shrut19  @PrasadVR  @SholaIB 

Next day i Visited  Basukinath  43 KM from Deoghar 

Screenshot   google map traveling  to BasukinathScreenshot google map traveling to Basukinath

i will release it  in Next part...........................Coming  soon ......

Check out my review  ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ

#PHOTO of    wind vane#PHOTO of wind vane

A photo of wind vane i got from Nearest to my Hotel ๐ŸจHotel Kameshwar . A wind vane, weather vane, or weathercock is an instrument used for showing the direction of the wind but here i found swan๐Ÿฆ† ?  

RaviSharma111_0-1711427282802.png โŒ 

๏ธ  Accessibility: This temple is not Accessible  .

๐Ÿš˜How to Reach there :

Travel  by train to ๐Ÿš†Jasidih Junction  and take Private or sharing taxi for Temple . it will cost you 20 Rs per person . In 20 to 30 Min  yow will reach to temple .Roads are well constructed with minimum traffic ๐Ÿšฆ.

Where to eat : ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿด

You can find so many Nearest Restaurant and Hotel on Google map ๐Ÿ—บ๏ธ

๐ŸŒ Nearest  temple :

Basukinath ๐Ÿ›•

Satyameva Jayate ๏šฉเคธเคคเฅเคฏเคฎเฅ‡เคต เคœเคฏเคคเฅ‡
Patna, Bihar, India
16 comments
Level 9

DEOGHAR : ๐Ÿ•‰๏ธ๐Ÿ›–( โš–๏ธCourt of GOD SHIVA ๐Ÿ”ฑ๐Ÿ›•)

Baba Baidyanath Dham  (Jyotirlinga ) DEOGHAR Court of GOD SHIVA ๐Ÿ”ฑ

#photo   Baba Baidyanath Dham temple#photo Baba Baidyanath Dham temple  

Me and my friends ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ฌ decided to travel Deoghar  Jyotirlinga  known as Shri Shri 1008 Ravaneshwar Baba Baidyanath Dham. The place where the Court of  GOD SHIVA exists. It is approx 250 km from Patna . Before 2000 AD it was part of Bihar Now in Jharkhand . This Travel was spiritual and overjoyed . In this Travel I learnt a bit more about our customs and culture .

#photo Tourist Information center Patna#photo Tourist Information center Patna

#photo   of train Traveling  from Patna to Deoghar#photo of train Traveling from Patna to Deoghar

Traveling through a ๐ŸšŠtrain is good idea  to visit new places so we started our travel at 12:30 am from Patna junction  to Jasidih junction๐Ÿš‰  . In the morning around 06 : 00 AM we reached our Destination.

#photo of Sign board JASIDIH JUNCTION#photo of Sign board JASIDIH JUNCTION

Now finding Hotel๐Ÿจ ๐Ÿ›Œto stay in different city is hard task So i suggest my friend to search on Google map . Then nearby we found Hotel Kameshwar. This hotel is good to stay in deoghar . After taking rest and fresh we move towards temple ๐Ÿ›•. Before entering the shrine we had taken some offerings  for GOD SHIVA . For example  , flower gangajal , pera , prasad  etc .

#Photo left Ganga Jal  & #photo Right Devote standing in line#Photo left Ganga Jal & #photo Right Devote standing in line

Devote are waiting for their  chance to worship god shivaDevote are waiting for their chance to worship god shiva

Between that i was very excited and chanted the Name of  shiva โ€œ Har Har Mahadev โ€œ . After a few hours we reached inside the Temple and Worshiped god shiva. When we entered the temple I found Shivling and pandas (local Priest ) chanting the highest level of Matra with resonating frequency . After doing pooja  I felt very calm and full of positive energy . God Shiva is the source of energy. Photography ๐Ÿ“ธ inside the temple is strictly prohibited due to being too crowded. 

Devotees inside the temple are also praying and offering shiva their devotion, wealth and everything that they have .

#PHOTO Baba Baidyanath Dham front view#PHOTO Baba Baidyanath Dham front view

There is also a temple of goddess  parvati Both temples are Connected Through Rope of Thread . 

๐Ÿ”ŠSpecial trained persons are their to perform this ritual .

Maa Parvati Temple๐Ÿ›•๐Ÿ”ฑ๐Ÿ”ฑ

1711357352867 (1).jpg

Other Temple Inside The shrine :

#photo of Other Temple inside shrine#photo of Other Temple inside shrine

Front  of the main temple there was a Temple of Maa Parvati, The wife of god shiva , without parvati shiva is not complete .That is why we call (Shiv Shakti ) .  when we talk about god shiva,He is single in many incarnations and forms like ,Rudra ,Shiva ,Bhole ,Shankar, Nataraja , Pashupati , Mahadev and many more names. Each name and form of shiva has a specific special character and emotion . Some time he shows himself as a predator and some time Destructor, He becomes a destructor if religion or his disciple is in danger . Shiva is a source of Energyโšก While visiting this shrine I too feel that energy .

So in the evening we returned to our hotel and decided to see ๐Ÿ‘€ARTI that happens at 7:00 pm daily. We got late for it and joined it at 7:15 pm. Arti has already started, we just joined it . The sound of  bells and mantras  awakened me towards the supreme power of earth , and I was doing upward with the slogan  of  โ€œ Har Har Mahadevโ€ ๐Ÿ•‰๏ธ

That feeling I can't  express in words was spiritual and exuberance.In Deoghar famous, it was told by locals how this temple construction and god Shiva came here.

Photo of sandhya aarti : ๐Ÿช”

Photo of Maha Aarti  in Evening inside PremisesPhoto of Maha Aarti in Evening inside Premises

Historical significance ( Local story )๐Ÿคฉ

Once upon a time Ravan went to kailash and worshiped god shiva and cut his head nine times and offered him shiva impressed from his Bhakti and  asked him for blessing but he refused to ask  he said that i do not need blessing i need you. So  you have to come with me and travel to sri lanka  .Shiva told ok  i will come with you but one conduction is applied that whenever you  touch me on ground i will stay there forever Ravan Aggery  on this and started his traveling from kailash to  sri lanka between that he feels toilet in Deoghar where he found a man know as Baiju who is shepherd and wondering in this area ravan asked him to hold the shivling for few time but he came too late and Baiju left the shivling on ground and gone away .He become very angry and tried to pull up the shivling but not succeed .so at last he put thumb  on the shivling and press it towards ground . From till that Time shivling exist there .

#photo of temple in BLUE COLOUR  at Night#photo of temple in BLUE COLOUR at Night

#photo of Live telecast  on screen during Shingar#photo of Live telecast on screen during Shingar

#photo  Maa Parvati Temple  and Local Priest performing Aarti#photo Maa Parvati Temple and Local Priest performing Aarti

๐Ÿช”๐Ÿ“ฝ๏ธ๐Ÿ•‰๏ธ๐Ÿ“ฝ๏ธ๐Ÿ“บ :โ€ƒSome Video of ๐Ÿ“บ๐Ÿ“ฝ๏ธ Sandhya aarti  Sandhya Aarti Video

This Temple is not complete  I asked about  locals they told a specific  story behind thisThis Temple is not complete I asked about locals they told a specific story behind this

My journey was not alone it is not possible without help of those who meet me in this journey this journey is contribution of all those people who  assist me in this travel , i thank to all of them . 

i am #tagging my senior LG  and some friends to comment on this  so i can make better post  in upcoming times . @Tushar_Suradkar  sir  @TravellerG  sir , @ajitthite  DAA  ,  @Praniketmore  , Bhai  @KashifMisidia  @Anil6969  , @Shrut19  @PrasadVR  @SholaIB 

Next day i Visited  Basukinath  43 KM from Deoghar 

Screenshot   google map traveling  to BasukinathScreenshot google map traveling to Basukinath

i will release it  in Next part...........................Coming  soon ......

Check out my review  ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ

#PHOTO of    wind vane#PHOTO of wind vane

A photo of wind vane i got from Nearest to my Hotel ๐ŸจHotel Kameshwar . A wind vane, weather vane, or weathercock is an instrument used for showing the direction of the wind but here i found swan๐Ÿฆ† ?  

RaviSharma111_0-1711427282802.png โŒ 

๏ธ  Accessibility: This temple is not Accessible  .

๐Ÿš˜How to Reach there :

Travel  by train to ๐Ÿš†Jasidih Junction  and take Private or sharing taxi for Temple . it will cost you 20 Rs per person . In 20 to 30 Min  yow will reach to temple .Roads are well constructed with minimum traffic ๐Ÿšฆ.

Where to eat : ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿด

You can find so many Nearest Restaurant and Hotel on Google map ๐Ÿ—บ๏ธ

๐ŸŒ Nearest  temple :

Basukinath ๐Ÿ›•

Level 9

Re: DEOGHAR : ๐Ÿ•‰๏ธ๐Ÿ›–( โš–๏ธCourt of GOD SHIVA ๐Ÿ”ฑ๐Ÿ›•)

WOW, very nice post, my friend, @RaviSharma111 bhai!

Your narrative gave me a darshan of Lord Shiva. ๐Ÿ™

A good tale of pilgrimage, waiting for the next one.

Cheers!

| Ajit Thite | โ€œCollect moments, not thingsโ€ โ€“ Aarti Khurana |
My Latest posts :- | Great Place to pause for Some Moments to Live: Ka'Soul Cafe, Pune |
Level 9

Thank you @ajitthite  Daa . Always welcome to This beautiful and Vibrant place, ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

เคนเคฐ เคนเคฐ เคฎเคนเคพเคฆเฅ‡เคต๐Ÿ”ฑ๐Ÿšฉ

Level 9

Bol bum ,

Jai baba vasukinath .

This is said that you put your case through vasukinath and decision made by baba bholenath at vaidhnath dham.

We do have parlivaidhnath in maharashtra also @RaviSharma111 

Thanks for shairing. 

Regards 

Anil

Anil Singh

Thanks and Regards

Level 8

@RaviSharma111 Your post provided me a glimpse of Lord Shiva. ๐Ÿ™,nice photographs and brief ,I really like you posts package Ganagajal is looking nice that you come your home with ganga ji.

Praniket More || " Having a hobby is sweet for your psychological state โ€“ Chanakya " ||

My Insta||My Post Gallery|| Hex sticker design competition winner

Level 9

Betreff: DEOGHAR : ๐Ÿ•‰๏ธ๐Ÿ›–( โš–๏ธCourt of GOD SHIVA ๐Ÿ”ฑ๐Ÿ›•)

@RaviSharma111 

Eine gute und sehr interessante Reisegeschichte mit vielen schรถnen Bildern.

Ich habe es mit Interesse gelesen obwohl so manches aufgrund der Begriffe fรผr mich schwer verstรคndlich ist.

Level 9

Bol bum 

@Anil6969 ji

Har Har mahadev thanks for sharing your thought . 

soon you will get Vasuki Nath  temple visit in my next post .

Level 9

Thank you @Praniketmore  for your compliment you Lg are posting great content on connect i regularly visiting your post , Ganga jal package water is for pouring on shivling   while darshan ,

Har har Mahadev๐Ÿ•‰๏ธ

Level 9

Betreff: DEOGHAR : ๐Ÿ•‰๏ธ๐Ÿ›–( โš–๏ธCourt of GOD SHIVA ๐Ÿ”ฑ๐Ÿ›•)

Thank you @Annaelisa  for taking interest in our culture and custom , visit india a place of oldest civilization  on this land you will find diversity and brotherhood all over the country .