AnithaM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Doe Donuts in Portland, Oregon

Hello LG's,

We heard and read a lot about Doe Donuts locally owned and women owned donut shop and we had to try it. The donuts were absolutely delicious, amazing and must try. I definitely and highly recommend if anyone is traveling to Portland, Oregon this place is a must try. There is a no parking place only a couple on the side of the road. The donuts we tried were salted vanilla bean and 1 savory donut which tasted like pizza (without the toppings). Below are few pics. 

PXL_20221004_173721762.jpg

PXL_20221004_173924077.jpg

PXL_20221004_173918236.jpg

Have you guys heard or seen a donut topped with popcorn ? At Doe Donuts shop i saw it for the first time. 

PXL_20221004_173839198.jpg

Thanks !

Anitha Muthu
Portland, OR, USA
8 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Doe Donuts in Portland, Oregon

Hi @AnithaM 

This is indeed a paradise for a sweet tooth. Variant of donut flavors, especially the seasonal one is so interesting!

What flavors that you tried? Is it a recommended donut shop in the US?

This donuts remind me of the one that our director shared to us on Christmas 2019. There is one with the popcorn as well!

One of the best 😊

There you go : https://goo.gl/maps/okjC8dyUgm9G5Wf27 

Level 8

Thank you for the comment @Velvel . We tried salted vanilla bean donut and one savory ( not a lot of options for savory but only 1 i guess ) Yes it is a recommended donut shop in Portland ( Not sure about the US though ). 

Anitha Muthu
Level 8

Betreff: Doe Donuts in Portland, Oregon

Mhhhhh @AnithaM ,

was für ein verlockendes Angebot!

Wie schwer es für mich wäre mich dort entscheiden zu müssen😉

Pizza Donut klingt SEHR ungewöhnlich, ich kenne sie nur in süß, sehr süß und extrem süß 🤣

Aber vielleicht hätte ich, aus Neugier tatsächlich zuerst einen Pizza Donut gewählt.... 

Und mit Popcorn habe ich zuvor auch noch nicht gesehen. 

Mir läuft das Wasser im Mund zusammen.... 

Über mich | Liebe Grüße aus Lage, der kleinen Zuckerstadt im schönen Lipperland, gelegen im Westen von Deutschland

Level 8

Thanks @Stephanie_OWL . All the donuts were looking so good. And The pizza not sure whether i am right but that's how i tasted it pizza dough without all the toppings when the dough is fried that's the taste. Locally owned, and lot of the ingredients are locally sourced as well which made we want to try their donuts for sure. 😊

Anitha Muthu
Connect Moderator

As a donut lover, I'm envious, @AnithaM ! 😁 Portland is one of those places on my travel shortlist and seems like Doe would be a must for me. The seasonal options look delectable. Any other great donut shops you'd recommend in Portland? 

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Level 10

Yummy @AnithaM 

Now I am craving donuts. Thank you for sharing these delicious photos. 💕

Level 8

Thanks guys @AZ_2021 and @SP31 . No i don't know any other places for donuts. If i had more time i would have explored lot of other eating joints. Oh yeah definitely Portland is a beautiful place to visit.

Anitha Muthu
Level 10

Firstly, let me request you to kindly tag me in your future posts so that I won't miss any of your posts, dear @AnithaM.

When I was young & new to Donuts, I jumped for it thinking that it is a form of Vada 😊

Lovely.... , your shots are yummy... Gulping saliva now... 

As mentioned by our @Stephanie_OWL, Pizza Donuts are new to me too.

Will try her in India too. 

Thanks for sharing this wonderful post. 

👍❤️🤝

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me