RaviSharma111's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Eco park patna🌲🛝🌼 : A sustainable park in the city

Rajdhani Vatika or Eco Park is a park located in Heart of Patna , it is very big and spreaded over 9.18 hectare it looks  attractive , It was inaugurated by the CM of Bihar in 2011 . The main purpose of making it was to reduce the crowd from Patna Zoo. This is an eco-friendly park in which all the scenes and exhibitions were made from things that do not harm Nature. This park contains so many Like  spots :  Flower garden , Bal udhyan ,  waste - material sculpture , panchvati van and many more things .

#Photo : 1  of Rajdhani vatika or Eco park front view gate no 1

#Photo : 2 of - Flower Garden plants and fauna .

This garden consists  of many types of flowers like marigold , rose , lili etc .  While welcoming visitors to their fragrance , visitors are not allowed to break  flowers from plants .

#photo 3 - of Different types of flower .

#Photo 4 -  of children playing and Airplane .

#Photo 5 - of fountains inside the park .

#Photo 6 - of Runway  Walk

BAL UDHYAN🧒👶🚸

This park  contains a separate section for children known as Bal Udhyan or children park , below  12 can go in this park and do what they want either slide, swing or move round and round  so many swings are there some  are free some are paid .

#photo - 7 Childrens are doing fun in park 

#Photo - 8 Center photo of Bal udhyan

#Photo -9 Slider inside park

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

#Photo- 10 of the statues, swim on water , flora canteen . 

In this park every statue is made up of waste material  that can be reused or recycled again .

#Photo -  11  of sculpture  of man sitting on lion this is eco friendly and metal can be reuse again.

SECTION II 

#Photo -  12  of sculpture eco friendly and can be reuse again

This park facilitates a  lake or duck house where ducks live. Visitors  can  take boats on rent and enjoy the lake . These boats are moved by leg so you have to paddle the boat for forward or backward movement of what with the direction handle .

#photo - 13 Boat ticket counter , duck lake ,Shikara , portable drinking water .

#photo - 14 painting of buddha

#Photo - 15 panchvati van  Different type of plants and flower used in ancient period to cure disease 

#photo -16 of C1584 fighter aircraft donated by the Indian Air Force for exhibition .

#photo-17 of Mountain fountain  , this was an artificial mountain through which water is streaming .

Recently i visited this park , people call it generally Eco Park in patna it is very interesting place so many couples , family with children came to this park and  spent good and happy moment with dears one , i visited  alone and captured photo for you all my friend on connect  , i request you  if you like this park post please like share and post your comment , your suggestion is always welcome . 

Recently we celebrated Earth day on 22 April 2024 : 

Theme of this year is Planet V/S plastic 

You can comment on what we can do to save our planet from plastic or pollution .

Last but not least video:

Accessibility RaviSharma111_1-1714338800709.png

This place is accessible to disabled people

RaviSharma111_2-1714338800691.png

HOW TO REACH🚈🚘

Nearest Railway Station Patna junction  , you can take a private taxi or shared vehicle  for Bailly Road it will cost  you 20 to 30 RS per person . 

WHERE  TO STAY

RaviSharma111_4-1714338800731.png

You can find the nearest hotel on google map or take help from LG whom you know they advise you better or visit Bihar tourism official website .

WHERE TO EAT

RaviSharma111_6-1714338800752.pngRaviSharma111_7-1714338800739.png

Inside the park Canteen is available  you can eat in the park canteen. 

NEARBY ATTRACTION RaviSharma111_8-1714338800720.png

1 Mahavir Mandir Patna

2 Golghar

Patna Zoo

Satyameva Jayate सत्यमेव जयते
Patna, Bihar, India
14 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Eco park patna🌲🛝🌼 : A sustainable park in the city

It is so a beautiful park and looks like well-maintained by the authorities! @RaviSharma111 

Thank you for sharing this post with us.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

Thank you @NareshDarji  sir for your appreciation  your support motivate  me to post a good quality post on connect, agin Thank you so much for your Compliment 🙏

Level 8

Wow,

Exellent & beautifully covered. Your coverage is technically very competent and up to the mark. Would surely visit this park if life permits. Thank you for your post 👍

Ratan Rateria, 67 from Kolkata

Level 8

@RaviSharma111 excelente post! Las fotos geniales y muy detallado. Felicitaciones 🥂.

Level 8

Thank you for sharing @RaviSharma111 🙏🏻🙏🏻 

Visited Eco Park and the Zoo in 2015 with some of my school friends.

Level 9

Betreff: Eco park patna🌲🛝🌼 : A sustainable park in the city

@RaviSharma111 

Wunderbarer Beitrag von diesem sehr schönen Park 

Level 9

Betreff: Eco park patna🌲🛝🌼 : A sustainable park in the city

@RaviSharma111 

Ich habe mir gerade noch das Video angeschaut.

👍Meisterlich gestaltet 

Level 9

Thank you @ratanrateria  ji for taking interest in this post , your admirable words are  really heart touching , i just try to make it better and presented you , Beauty lie in viewers Eye ,  i welcome you on  my profile and just visited yours , I know life is too busy for both of us but i request you to ple post some update on connect it will help us to find Hidden gems of kolkata , i frequently visiting kolkata for my work and examinations hope  so too meet you in Capital of india ( Kolkata )  before 1911 the heritage and cultural origin of  the Nation Bharat.

Level 9

Thank you dear @Maximilianozalazar  you always support and like my post i noticed that , every like is closing each us together making more strong bonding between us . Thanks for your love and support .