Praniketmore's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Gaonkhadi villagers maintain environmental responsibility toward turtle babies.

Olive Ridley Turtle Conservation,Gaonkhadi Beach, Ratnagiri

Gaonkhadi residents maintain environmental responsibility, and each year, turtle babies are safely returned to the sea.

The beach is really tranquil. Connected to Gavkhadi village...tree cultivation looks wonderful. The beautiful sunset, lake, beach, and calm winds bring peace of mind. It is close to Purnagad Fort and approximately 30-40 minutes from Ratnagiri City. For any needs or items, you can visit Gavkhadi village, where there are medical and general

The villagers from Gaonkhadi in yeachnyear keep eyes on mother turtle come for laying egg on beach shore, then figure out the location where they lay egg, then out shelter on that place and keep secure theme from predators and animals, when then time complete and eggs will be hatched, the baby will be collected and on n one day they both are put toward see and on the way to see there, also keep eye and secure them from birds and animals.

#4 In this photograph we see the shot of turtle babies moving towards seen at day ti.e and at sunset time#4 In this photograph we see the shot of turtle babies moving towards seen at day ti.e and at sunset time

Here is my youtube video of some shots of turtle babies going towards sea.

🚗How to reach there :

You can easily get to the beach by private vehicle .you have to pass the NH166 and take left toward SH4  from Sangmeshwar via to mirjole village .in Ratnagiri you direct towards bhatey bridge from bhatey bridge beach is along 24 km .via public transport also come towards gaokhadi village then also you reach to the beach

🍽  Where to eat :

.        There are some villagers horel there and food stalls also present

🌎Nearby Location :

Praniket More || " Having a hobby is sweet for your psychological state – Chanakya " ||

My Insta||My Post Gallery|| Hex sticker design competition winner

Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India
18 comments
Level 8

Re: Gaonkhadi villagers maintain environmental responsibility toward turtle babies.

Very detailed information about turtles. Thank you for sharing this helpful content with us @Praniketmore .

Shubham Waman || "Every click tells a Story" ||

My Profile Follow me on Maps Instagram 
Level 8

Re: Gaonkhadi villagers maintain environmental responsibility toward turtle babies.

Thank you ...@ShubhamWaman  

Praniket More || " Having a hobby is sweet for your psychological state – Chanakya " ||

Level 10

@Praniketmore Sounds like an incredible trip to Gaonkhadi Beach! Those pictures of the baby turtles are amazing. Turtle conservation is so important, and it's fantastic that the villagers are passionately involved. Great work capturing it all on video too!

Happy to see India in millionaires club of Top100.  Are you next? See how to feature? 

Enjoy joyous moments of 7th Connect Birthday  Music, Masti-1, Masti-2 & Dosti 

Crucial facts you didn't know about  How Gudhi Padwa is celebrated in India? 

Come join fun quiz to enrich your maps knowledge. Here's how to participate

Do you wish to have a Hassle-Free trip to HAMPI Read the ViTAL TiPs

Photo crazy girls CSMT BMC InstaFoto | IceSpiceNice | Moody Melodiz |

Level 8

@ModNomad thank you sir for reading my.post ,yes sir villagers take care of this natural phenomenon very carely ,and there next generation also carryforward this 

Level 9

@Praniketmore 

Wow beautiful beach, turtle are so cute. 

Now I have to come to Gaonkhadi village in Ratnagiri. 

Thanks for the  post and tagging me. 

Level 8

@RosyKohli Thank you mam for reading my post and your appriciation.

Level 8

Oh, I appreciate the villagers for be responsible. I appreciate you too for throwing light about the villagers responsiblity on maintenaning nature. Thanks for sharing the information with nice pictures, especially the cute turtle babies is the one I liked most.

Passionate about
#Temple Art & Architecture
#Nature lover
#Save the Trees
#Typewriter Artist

. Happy Guiding.

Level 9

Betreff: Gaonkhadi villagers maintain environmental responsibility toward turtle babies.

@Praniketmore ein besonders schöner Beitrag über den Schutz der Natur.

Ich habe ihn mit Freude gelesen und die Bilder gesehen.

Einfach eine tolle Initiative.

Connect Moderator

Another stellar post @Praniketmore 

The place is delightful and the efforts of the environment-friendly citizens of Gaonkhadi village are commendable 👍

It is amazing how nature teaches baby turtles to rush towards the water.