Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Google MAP edit views

Google maps Edit views.

1000033020.jpg

 cover creation by LG @ShailendraOjha .

Discription:-

"It's not about the size of our contribution, but the impact it makes. Whether big or small, every little effort adds up to make a difference. recently i visited the newly built industrial Area in the yamuna expressway jewar tahsil in Gautam Buddha Nagar I saw that in bikanervala ( a food pvt Ltd) Google Map marked in different place in review address & review address in locally called name Area. so I immediately do My Google guide volunteer work & discussed to local people about the areas & discussed to security officials of the unit about address & confirm the right address,& take the picture of address sign board for Google map edit updation, then i edit the Google map, & impact is comes in few days lot of people got the helpful in right direction.

1000033021.jpg

 caption:- screenshot of Google map mail notification.

1000033022.jpg

Caption:- screenshot of Google maps mail notification.

conclustion:- Glade to see the impact of view.

Thanks for stopping.

shailendraOjha

▶️
GoogleGuide_shailen13

Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
7 comments
Level 10

Re: Google MAP edit views

Many congratulations @ShailendraOjha .

Well done

Indian National FlagThree-time Connect Challenge Winner BadgeAccessibility Challenge BadgeConnect Challenge BadgeTRAC NOVICE Badge

My Map | My Insta | My Post Gallery

Coach I Mentor I Photographer I Traveler

Level 8

Thanks you very much friend @Kumaarsantosh 🤝

shailendraOjha

▶️
GoogleGuide_shailen13

Level 8

As always TG @TravellerG  & @PrasadVR  & dear  @JustJake 

shailendraOjha

▶️
GoogleGuide_shailen13

Level 10

Congratulations dear friend @ShailendraOjha , You've done a great job with the address update. A wrong address can be more harmful than having no address at all.

Signature Image
Level 10

What a statement to your quality of work @ShailendraOjha. I agree with @PrasadVR that address updates are so important. You managed to help the business PLUS 1,000 people. Excellent job, sir.

JustJake TRAC Badge
Level 8

Thanks a lot dear friends @PrasadVR Ji & @JustJake 🙏🤝

shailendraOjha

▶️
GoogleGuide_shailen13

Level 10

"...every little effort adds up to make a difference..."

Absolutely right...step by step we create...👍👍👍

Highly appreciate your efforts...

I joined the Mumbai and Surat Meet-ups for the reason that our little efforts can inspire many... Almost 50 LGs were present in Surat... amazing gathering...

Thanks for tagging me, dear friend @ShailendraOjha 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me