MrFreez's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Google Map Weather notification

This is the first time I’m seeing the weather tool on google map, I was excited and I think it looks good and it is an additional tool that makes sense and makes the map a to go / one stop tool. 

9A6A2EF5-CA3A-49A4-B3EB-34AB82D139B3.jpeg

 caption: screenshot of google map showing the weather in an area around Lagos Nigeria 

I was inquisitive to know if i will get same feature else where in the world, and yes I did. 

E4EF207A-77BF-4FEE-93ED-65981AB22FA8.jpeg

 Caption: screenshot of weather condition in Kitchener, Canada on google map 

Tell me. I’m I just seeing this? Have you seen it before ? Were you excited as I am when you first found it?

Lagos, Nigeria
7 comments
Level 9

Betreff: Google Map Weather notification

@MrFreez 

Nein so eine Darstellung habe ich nicht, ist das nicht sehr störend wenn man auf der Karte etwas sehen will 

Level 10

Betreff: Google Map Weather notification

You may try to update your map app to see @Annaelisa   

I only started seeing this today after updating my map app yesterday 

Level 7

Re: Google Map Weather notification

Great. I need to try this 

Abanerjee
Connect Moderator

@MrFreez really? I have been seeing the update for a few months now and I have used it to teach students weather forecast in the last two months. 

This is a very good feature from Google. Also, you can check air quality and see forest/bush fire data on Google Maps too. Click on the buttons and try to explore the features going to different cities. 

Level 10

Level 10

Yes o. I guess I came late to the party because I didn’t update the map app for a while. 
I noticed also the other features you mentioned. There is also the square pin for POIs on ads campaign with google maps. Great new features tbh. 
compliments @EmekaUlor 

Level 10

@AZ_2021 Really cool. Hope you try them out.