Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Google Pannent Reward

Title:- live with passions.

1000031782.jpg

Cover creation by LG @ShailendraOjha .

Discription:-

Hard work and dedication are finally paying off.This dream award is a reminder that every late night, and every challenge was worth it.Grateful for this moment and excited for the challenge ahead. I would like to thank Larry Page and Sergey Brin from the bottom of my heart for my dream award. And thanks also to the Google Maps team who continue to support in their efforts to make the work of Google Local Guide volunteers safe for everyone, & i also thank the Chelsea customer service executive of Google Prize Portal who continued & constantly updating me till home delivery.

1000031611.png

 caption:- Google bike Pannent reward  foto frame via CANVA.

conclusion :- live with Passions "Pin it to win it"! hardwork payoffs Dream Reward.!

I want to tag my supportive LG friend @PrasadVR & @JustJake .

Thanks for stopping.

shailendraOjha

▶️
GoogleGuide_shailen13

Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
6 comments
Level 10

Re: Google Pannent Reward

Congratulations dear friend @ShailendraOjha , Wishing you all the best!

Signature Image
Connect Moderator

Congratulations on your achievement and the award dear @ShailendraOjha 💐

A well-deserved reward 👍

It looks amazing.

Level 8

Thanks DADA @Tushar_Suradkar 🙏 &  dear friend @PrasadVR ji thank you very much for kind words & support 😀🤝

shailendraOjha

▶️
GoogleGuide_shailen13

Level 10

I've never seen one of these pennants before, @ShailendraOjha, that's really cool. Congratulations! 

JustJake TRAC Badge
Level 8

that's really cool...................... thanks a lot for your appreciation my dear friend @JustJake you really wonderful man.🤝😀

shailendraOjha

▶️
GoogleGuide_shailen13

Level 10

Congratulations on this beautiful award, you have been very impactful @ShailendraOjha 

Keep on the good work