Did you mean: 
Level 8

Google map & me March Activity.

Google Mood board of March.

1000035420.jpg

 caption:- cover creation by LG @ShailendraOjha 

Discription:-

1000035318.png

 caption:- snapshot of Google map & my March month visited place activity MAP.

1000035322.png

 caption:- snapshot of Google map & travel MAP of visited place GZB to kushinagar.

GZB to kushinagar pilgrimage circuit visit, basically this visit just for one foto click for my satisfaction, because this similar kind foto i seen in Delhi airport many years ago but recently one of LG friends initiative to share a local stories of 'Air Port Dairies' that time I saw again this foto on connect post so i decided to share this similar kind foto with you all LG friends because, these similarl kind of Foto in different places but theam is same.so today share with you.

1000031911.jpg

 caption:- kushinagar pilgrimage circuit information centre resort entrance Wall art pic.

1000032210.jpg

 caption:- Delhi airport lounge area pic.

conclusion:-

Traveling somewhere new. New experiences everywhere you turn! Traveling somewhere familiar. When it just feels like home!.

1000035320.png

 caption:- snapshot of Google map highlighted cities visited.

Thanks for stopping.🙏

shailendraOjha

▶️
GoogleGuide_shailen13

Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
20 comments
Level 8

Re: Google map & me March Activity.

As always dear TG @TravellerG 

&

Dada @Tushar_Suradkar 

🙏

shailendraOjha

▶️
GoogleGuide_shailen13

Level 9

Betreff: Google map & me March Activity.

@ShailendraOjha 

Google Maps versorgt uns wieder gut mit unseren Daten. 👍

Level 8

Great brother @ShailendraOjha . Nice to see your pics and sharing at here.

Level 8

Yep @Annaelisa  Google maps Timeline send mail .

shailendraOjha

▶️
GoogleGuide_shailen13

Level 9

@ShailendraOjha 

Das kann ich aus meinem Schutzbedürfnis nicht. 

Mein Google Maps Profil ist für jeden sichtbar der es sich anschauen möchte.

Level 10

Happy to see you here, dear fellow LG @Rajatsah007 

Are you a team member of Gujarat local guides community?

I'm eager to know...

Thank you for supporting fellow LGs..

Regards with greetings from Bangalore India 

🤝🌹🙏

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

First thank you very much for tagging me in your post, dear friend @ShailendraOjha ...

Very happy having meet you today during the virtual meet up. 

The achievements mentioned in this post or really good... proud of you.

"...GZB to kushinagar pilgrimage circuit visit, basically this visit just for one foto click for my satisfaction..."

That is something very remarkable...👌👍

"...Traveling somewhere new. New experiences everywhere you turn!..."

You are very correct...

Thanks for sharing these details, dear...

PS 

Humbly request you to kindly design the Cover Photo in 16:9 Aspect Ratio... The Connect Board photo is very badly cropped... Kindly check it.

Regards 🙏

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 8

Humbly request you to kindly design the Cover Photo ........................ Granted your request Dear TG @TravellerG 😀🙏

shailendraOjha

▶️
GoogleGuide_shailen13

Level 8

@ShailendraOjha bro no am not in gujrat community. But I was staying before. Love to travel more places and explore. Wish to see you all.