RaviSharma111's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

In reminiscence of Buddha 🪷 - Buddha smriti park, Patna ☸️ earlier it was (Bankipur Jail ).

In reminiscence of Buddha 🪷 - Buddha smriti park  , PATNA ☸️ earlier it was (Bankipur Jail ).

#Photo Buddha smriti park front view#Photo Buddha smriti park front view

Buddha smriti park is the park nearest to  patna railway station frazer road .  It is constructed and managed by the Government of Bihar , in 2010 the inauguration of this park was done by Dalai lama to commemorate the 2554th birth anniversary of Lord Buddha .

#photo 1. entrance  2. map on board  3. Buddha park written by plants#photo 1. entrance 2. map on board 3. Buddha park written by plants

#Photo of Buddha smriti park from south side#Photo of Buddha smriti park from south side

#photo  Ruins of Bankipur jail#photo Ruins of Bankipur jail

#photo  Wall of  Bankipur central jail#photo Wall of Bankipur central jail

#Photo  front  view  &  Ramp#Photo front view & Ramp

#Photo Patliputra karuna stupa#Photo Patliputra karuna stupa

#photo of LG @RaviSharma111#photo of LG @RaviSharma111#photo of stupa inside buddha smriti park#photo of stupa inside buddha smriti park

The central attraction of this park is the stupa, known as Patliputra Karuna Stupa, 200 feet high, situated in the middle of the park .This 22 acre park located in the heart of the city house the pot containing holy ashes of Buddha inside the main stupa.

#photo Buddha statue  at park#photo Buddha statue at park

#photo Part of Ancient pipal tree at park#photo Part of Ancient pipal tree at park

#photo of  Meditation center at Buddha smriti park#photo of Meditation center at Buddha smriti park

This meditation hall are made for tourist who came through different part of world 🌏and Mediated in these halls . you will have to pay some specific charge per hour to meditate here.

#photo of  water fountain not working#photo of water fountain not working

#photo public sitting in park#photo public sitting in park    #photo of park#photo of park

I am Tagging  some senior LG and my some of my friend to comment and review on this post .

@Tushar_Suradkar   sir , @TravellerG  Sir , @ajitthite  Daa , @KashifMisidia  Bhai , @SholaIB   @Praniketmore  @ShubhamWaman  @Anil6969   @NareshDarji  @Annaelisa 

How to Reach   : 🚆

It is very near to Patna junction you can go  walk through 100m to 200m north to  railway junction .

Where to stay🏨

So many hotel near Railway station you can find it on google map nearest hotel .

TICKET 🎟🎫:

Price of ticket is 40 per person and  specific ticket for different  section of park .you can contact counter ticket man they assist you .

Nearby Attraction 🌏

1. Mahavir Mandir Patna 

2 .Takhat Shri Harimandir Ji Patna Sahib 

3 . Bihar Museum 

4. Golghar 

5.Eco Park 

Satyameva Jayate सत्यमेव जयते
18 comments
Level 10

Re: In reminiscence of Buddha 🪷 - Buddha smriti park, Patna ☸️ earlier it was (Bankipur Jail ).

Hello, dear @RaviSharma111 

Well, your post has come out well!

Of course, remember there is a limit of 1,000 photos - use the photos very carefully.

Happy  to see your Maps Link for Budha Smriti Park

Overall Good

Regards

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Connect Moderator

Re: In reminiscence of Buddha 🪷 - Buddha smriti park, Patna ☸️ earlier it was (Bankipur Jail ).

Agree with @TravellerG 

Brilliant post, dear @RaviSharma111 👍

This gives us a virtual darshan of the Buddha smriti park.

The photos and the collages are excellent, and the accessibility information is helpful.

Also, I find it a bit odd that they are charging an entrance fee.

Rs. 40 is a bit high too.

What do you think TravellerG?

There are endless parks in Delhi of similar type which are virtually free.

Level 10

I too felt it, dear friend @Tushar_Suradkar ,

But, there are other areas also within this park - that is what I understood...

Let us ask our @RaviSharma111 for his explanation... could you please explain why are they charging Rs 40 for a Smriti Garden that too of Lord Buddha?

Please 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 9

Betreff: In reminiscence of Buddha 🪷 - Buddha smriti park, Patna ☸️ earlier it was (Bankipur Jail )

@RaviSharma111 der Beitrag ist sehr interessant und gelungen.

Dieser Baustil der Stupa empfinde ich als ungewöhnlich aber gut und der ganze Park macht einen sehr geordneten, gepflegten Eindruck.

Schöne Aufnahmen 

Level 8

fantastic post @RaviSharma111 .

Post that is helpful and well-explained

Shubham Waman || "Every click tells a Story" ||

My Profile Follow me on Maps Instagram 
Level 10

@RaviSharma111 Your added picture are so beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us.

Md. Jakir Hossan

Level 9

Thank you @TravellerG sir for appreciating my post.your suggestion  and idea are working on Connect. 

Level 9

Yes sir, in Bihar park  ticket 🎟 prices are too High i dont know actual Reason but one Reason i think that  liquor Ban policy affecting bihar economy status after liquor Ban in Bihar , Government of Bihar increase  tax rate in each section. And there is other part  in Park which charge you more for your visit in park  only Entery fee  is 40 rs it is very high for any individual  like us. Thanks for your Concern @Tushar_Suradkar keep  supporting and motivating  me to bring good post on Connect. Thank you so much🙏 sir  for your  comment. I will feel happy to  answer any questions from your side. 

Level 9

Betreff: In reminiscence of Buddha 🪷 - Buddha smriti park, Patna ☸️ earlier it was (Bankipur Jail )

Thank you @Annaelisa  visit india 🇮🇳 to find More gems. India is full of  its heritage and culture. 

🙏🙏🙏