BorrisS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Introduce Yourself - August 2021

Hi everyone! Welcome to Local Guides Connect. Please take a moment to introduce yourself to our community.

As “Introduce Yourself” threads can be lengthy, we start a new one each month and lock past threads. You can check past threads, like July’s, to see who recently joined and where they’re from (simply search for "Introduce Yourself"). If you're new, please use this thread to post your “I'm new” or “Hello world” posts. We’ll merge any posts we find elsewhere with this thread to keep things organized.

I’ll go first!

Caption: A photo of me looking over the Belogradchik Rocks in Bulgaria. (Local Guide @BorrisS)Caption: A photo of me looking over the Belogradchik Rocks in Bulgaria. (Local Guide @BorrisS)

1. Name: Borislav

2. Location: Sofia, Bulgaria

3. What I love about being a Local Guide: As a foodie, I love to try restaurants and dishes recommended by other Local Guides on Google Maps and Connect. Thanks to the great posts I see here, I keep a running list of places to eat around the world!

4. My favorite thing to explore: There are so many things I like to explore: from restaurants to museums and street art spots. In the last few years, I discovered а love for Asian food, and I think I've visited almost every location in Sofia that serves this diverse cuisine.

Caption: A photo of a Yangnyeom chicken dish and kimchi ramen served at Genji, a Korean street food restaurant in Sofia, Bulgaria. (Local Guide @BorrisS)Caption: A photo of a Yangnyeom chicken dish and kimchi ramen served at Genji, a Korean street food restaurant in Sofia, Bulgaria. (Local Guide @BorrisS)

5. Fun Fact about me: While listening to the radio these days, I’ve realized that I know the lyrics of almost every teen pop song from the 90s and early 00s by heart.

Now it’s your turn!

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Sofia, Bulgaria
460 comments
Level 8

Re: Celebrating Connect’s 5th Birthday

Inspired by google maps, their fight for LGBTQ+ spaces and women, I support EDUCATION for CHILDREN all over the world by with my Digital School. We connect Dutch-speaking students aged 10 to 20 all over the world in Online Education. We provide Social, Emotional and Rigorous Cognitive Learning (SECL). We support children in Holland, Belgium, South-Africa, Surinam, the Dutch Windward islands and the Leeward Antilles. Independent of the COVID status of a country, we provide an online continuation of their education.

[Redacted]

Proud to be part of google guides connect!! Thank you, kind regards. Maarten

[Redacted]

Level 5

I like maps guides and much more.

1. it's nice maps guides. 
Level 3

Re: Celebrating Connect’s 5th Birthday

C1A7DCCA-C249-4EE4-9C4D-8D7ABB281B3A.jpeg

 Mohammad Albaaj

Level 7

Discovery

Congratulations to you and your team @TraciC

This platform is wonderful that we can share our experience new surrounding or old. And we can known of unknown place  by this platform. 

I am very happy to be a part of this amazing community

And i always share the new something 

Thanks 

Level 6

Re: Your guide to Connect

Hola

Mi nombre Pablo ,me consideronun viajero siempre.Me gusta sorprenderme con esta vida y compartir

Aficionado foto,historia,geografia ,arquitectira,artes en general.

Level 6

Hi everyone

I am very excited to be a part of this celebration. I take great pleasure in helping others and this platform is giving me Google guides. Thanks team google guide

Connect Moderator

Re: Hi everyone

Hello @Krishna21 and welcome to Connect!

If you're new to Connect, this post will probably be a good starting point.

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Level 5

My new picture

BeautyPlus_20200614163908965_save.jpg

 Evening time in kohat tanda dam khyber pakhtunkhwa.

This is very beautiful and Nice area in the kohat.pakistan

Level 8

Tips about more contribute.

*If you want to contribute in Google map :_

1.   If you add any palace then give the accurate location and take photo of this palace ,shop, school etc . then that photos are future.

rajare353