MoniDi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Moderator

Introduce Yourself - June 2020

Hi everyone! Welcome to Local Guides Connect. Please take a moment to introduce yourself to our community.

As “Introduce Yourself” threads can be lengthy, we start a new one each month and lock past threads. You can check past threads, like May’s, to see who recently joined and where they’re from (simply search for "Introduce Yourself"). If you're new, please use this thread to post your “I'm new” or “Hello world” posts. We’ll merge any posts we find elsewhere with this thread to keep things organized. 

I’ll kick off this month’s introductions.

Caption: A photo of Google Moderator @MoniDi with sunglasses and a straw hat, looking up at the sun and smiling, standing on a terrace overlooking Positano, Italy. (Local Guide @MoniDi)Caption: A photo of Google Moderator @MoniDi with sunglasses and a straw hat, looking up at the sun and smiling, standing on a terrace overlooking Positano, Italy. (Local Guide @MoniDi)

1. Name: Simona

2. Location: Sofia, Bulgaria

3. What I love about being a Local Guide: Being a Local Guide means that I can practice one of my favorite things: sharing photos from the countries I have visited. Adding new places to the Map is also fun, and I know that it helps others to explore the area and get a better idea of what to expect.

Caption: A photo of three Italian cannoli pastries on a plate and a cup of caffe latte served with biscuits on the side, arranged on a table outside a café. (Local Guide @MoniDi)Caption: A photo of three Italian cannoli pastries on a plate and a cup of caffe latte served with biscuits on the side, arranged on a table outside a café. (Local Guide @MoniDi)

4. My favorite thing to explore: I’m a coffee enthusiast who loves to explore new cafés wherever I go. It brings me joy to find that ideal spot where I can enjoy a perfectly brewed coffee. If the café has an attractive interior design, it’s a plus.

5. Fun Fact about me: I can tell you the title and year of release of almost every movie I have seen and name the actors starring in it in less than ten seconds.

Caption: A photo of Google Moderator @MoniDi sitting on a cushion in the Arabian Desert in Dubai at sunset. (Local Guide @MoniDi)Caption: A photo of Google Moderator @MoniDi sitting on a cushion in the Arabian Desert in Dubai at sunset. (Local Guide @MoniDi)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Sofia, Bulgaria
453 comments
Level 7

Selamat Idul Adha 1438 H

IMG_20180615_071751_604.jpg

Level 7

Local Guide Jawa Tengah (Central Java)

IMG_20180615_071751_604.jpg

Visit jawa tengahVisit jawa tengah

Indonesia is wonderfull

Level 7

Hi everyone!!

Hola

Soy Angélica y vivo en Guanajuato, México, ciudad patrimonio de la humanidad, y me encantará ser su guía por aquí y ayudar en todo lo posible a encontrar las mejores opciones. 

Connect Moderator

Re: Hi everyone!!

That is nice of you @Angelicardenas perhaps you might share some places and images from your area for us to see?

Level 7

Re: Hi everyone!!

Of course ! @PaulPavlinovich@

Level 2

Love photography

18 years old 

Algerian citizen

Study at Skikda's university in field (pétrochimie)

I admire photography specially that one considered tourism

Level 8

Re: Love photography

welcome to the connect learn and share...
Level 5

Royal Lahore! A Historical City

Lahore was the City of Stay For Kings In the Past.. IMG_20180414_210203675.jpg

Level 5

Googl good

Photo_1550182681586.jpg