Zbych's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Keukenhof  miliony kwiatów

Keukenhof  – jedna z największych wiosennych atrakcji Holandii , zajmuje obszar 32 ha , 7 milionami kwiatów . W ciągu 64 lat ogród odwiedziło 50 milionów turystów z wszystkich zakątków naszego globu ( wikipedia ) . Jest największym na świecie ogrodem z kwitnącymi roślinami cebulowymi . Rośliny są wysadzane ręcznie. Zlokalizowany niedaleko stolicy Holandii Amsterdam ._IGP5579-f.jpg_IGP5638-f.jpg_IGP5693-f.jpg_IGP5700-f.jpg_IGP5756-f.jpg_IGP6006-f.jpg_IGP6032-f.jpgIMGP5946-f.jpgIMGP6111-f.jpgIMGP6154-f.jpgIMGP6163-f.jpgIMGP6217-f.jpgIMGP6300-f.jpgIMGP6328-f.jpgIMGP6362-f.jpgIMGP6377-f.jpgIMGP6385-f.jpgIMGP6455-f.jpgIMGP6458-f.jpgIMGP6461-f.jpg

Lisse, Holandia
2 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Keukenhof  miliony kwiatów

Hello @Zbych 

This is a lovely bunch of very beautiful flowers. So nice to see them all. Thank you for sharing them with us.

Are you a horticulturists or you just love flowers? Am not a flower person really but I love these.

That said are you aware of the 1000 limit number of photos for every local guides on connect? A photo or 2 is OK in general maybe 5 at the most. You could decide to make a collage of some of them. You could also decide to make a photo Album on Google. In that way you can share the link in the post. There are other methods of embedding photos etc which I don't really know much about.

Nevertheless just to make you aware of the limit and comment on your nice post.

Happy guiding 

Cheers 

Liberia, Love of Liberty brought us here

Proudly Nigerian but loves Ghana.

Warm greetings from W.Africa.

New on Connect? Please see my welcome-card

Selected Connect posts: My local guide lamp | Nigerian Digital History Museum | West-African dishes | Gwarimpa/Abuja Food Crawl | My first post on Connect | I'm a community builder |Find all my Connect posts here

TRAC Badge
TRAC Badge
Level 10

Re: Keukenhof  miliony kwiatów

O.K. Nie wiedziałem o limicie zdjęć .